I found the Liberty Bell.........

Luck Be a Lady

Dec 21, 2007
Arizona & Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 & ACE 250
It looks like the Liberty Bell anyways! It and the little car don't have any markings on them but I thought they were really cool.

These were found at the 150 year old homestead that seger98 and I have been detecting. Still did not find any silver there and only 1 1944 wheat penny. We hit the spot pretty hard and that was our last trip there. We'll be leaving Alabama next week but want to hit the beaches one more time before we go.

Thanks for looking,

Kathy

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 568
Upvote 0

longsocks

Oct 17, 2005
Wisconsin -south of milwaukee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 --- FISHER F - 70 Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the pics , good job... Maybe independence hall will be looking for their bell back now???LOL
HH paul

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice find. You and Chris be careful going back to WI. Milwaukee set a record of 74 degrees a few days ago. Probably snowing by now as Ohio really cooled off over night. Look forward to your summer home finds this year. Ron

OP
OP
Luck Be a Lady

Luck Be a Lady

Dec 21, 2007
Arizona & Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 & ACE 250
crazyjarhead said:
Nice find. You and Chris be careful going back to WI. Milwaukee set a record of 74 degrees a few days ago. Probably snowing by now as Ohio really cooled off over night. Look forward to your summer home finds this year. Ron

Thanks Ron, hope all that nice weather melted that dang snow! Chris is just itching to get back to his old stomping grounds.........

S

seger98

The little yellow fella did ya good! says USA on the bottom of the munsters car! :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread