I got nothing!! Bounty hunter sharp shooter ii

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BOUNTY HUNTER SERVICE & SUPPORT im sure it will cost about 100 bucks min to fix that detector not sure if its worth fixing its not a real expensive machine but im sure they would give you a estimate once you send it

Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Try what you are SURE are new 9 volts. first and foremeost. that machine will only function with NEW 9 volts.

TxMike

Mar 6, 2005
Columbus, Tx
Detector(s) used
White's
Fisher
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
The quickest thing to check when a detector won't turn on is the battery leads. They generally do not have very thick leads and can be easily broken from folks pulling on them when changing batteries. Also check the solder joints for the leads both at the board and the snap on connector. They often get cracked or broken. Get somebody that is handy with a soldering iron to put a couple of new leads on for you before you chuck the detector out. It's a quick easy fix.

Heck, give it to me! I'll take a chance and spring for the $15 shipping to get a cheap back up detector! :hello2:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions