Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw the double up so I fixed that I haven't found the avitar I want for Valentnes Day Im still looking.

YankeeDownSouthAdv.

Bronze Member
Jun 28, 2005
alachua county, FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes this being our first TNET event/ gathering i have not stopped talking to whoemever will listen at work, about cheesecake, finding a large cent, where everyone was from, mardi gras cakes, the cold, the folks..i still find myself talking even when no one is around..lol.. bravo bobby for putting on a great event/location. Now when im typing i can put faces to the folks im chatting with, we are again soooooo looking forward to the next one ..gregg

OP
OP
Bridge End Farm

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
yeah I am now wondering if they will let me in that front hay field as I never got on it

OP
OP
Bridge End Farm

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
DD-777 said:
Bridge End Farm said:
now we all just need to see where we might invade next :thumbsup:

If all goes right - y'all will be eating Lexington Style BBQ sometime in late October/early November... :icon_sunny:

whats the best airport to this place to come in at, need to see ticket info for budget planning

DD-777

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2007
Over the River and thru the Woods...
Detector(s) used
Team Tesoro
Bridge End Farm said:
DD-777 said:
Bridge End Farm said:

If all goes right - y'all will be eating Lexington Style BBQ sometime in late October/early November... :icon_sunny:

whats the best airport to this place to come in at, need to see ticket info for budget planning

I would say Charlotte would be the best place to come in at - Greensboro is a bit closer but I think it's harder to find a direct flight.

OP
OP
Bridge End Farm

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
DD-777 said:
Bridge End Farm said:
DD-777 said:
Bridge End Farm said:

I would say Charlotte would be the best place to come in at - Greensboro is a bit closer but I think it's harder to find a direct flight.

I can drive to charlotte in 12 hours tops ok I will use it as a reference

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:
I did NOT choose cheesecake over Bobby.....was not given that choice! lol :tongue3:

yeah yeah yeah, sure sure sure (wink)

:tongue3: Of course I did not say what WOULD have been chosen if I had been given a choice! That cheesecake is REALLY good! I tasted that and knew God sent Charlie so that we would know what heaven was like! lol That is the most incredible cheesecake I have ever tasted...nothing else has even compared even at fancy resorts!! Had I been given the choice as to which to bring home I surely would have chosen Bobby then had a cheesecake shipped to me! rofl

OP
OP
Bridge End Farm

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Cynangyl said:
Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:
I did NOT choose cheesecake over Bobby.....was not given that choice! lol :tongue3:

yeah yeah yeah, sure sure sure (wink)

:tongue3: Of course I did not say what WOULD have been chosen if I had been given a choice! That cheesecake is REALLY good! I tasted that and knew God sent Charlie so that we would know what heaven was like! lol That is the most incredible cheesecake I have ever tasted...nothing else has even compared even at fancy resorts!! Had I been given the choice as to which to bring home I surely would have chosen Bobby then had a cheesecake shipped to me! rofl

Of course I did not say what WOULD have been chosen if I had been given a choice :icon_scratch:

God sent Charlie so that we would know what heaven was like :thumbsup: agreed

Had I been given the choice as to which to bring home I surely would have chosen Bobby then had a cheesecake shipped to me. awww your such a sweet lady :-* sure glad I wouldn't be the one riding in the truck ::)

lol

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
lol maybe you better read limo bob's post about his warning....he might be by to pick ya up and ship you out here personally soon to help pay us back for the bail money! :tongue3:

OP
OP
Bridge End Farm

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Cynangyl said:
lol maybe you better read limo bob's post about his warning....he might be by to pick ya up and ship you out here personally soon to help pay us back for the bail money! :tongue3:

haven't seen it where is this post?

cybercop106

Sep 26, 2005
Back in the MO Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes; Garrett GTAx 1000, Bounty Hunter Tracker 2D/707 and a pair of Tracker II models
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks again for setting the hunt up Bobby, it was a lot of fun. I see there's a Hunt up Carolina way in the Fall, but what are we gonna do for a late Spring/early Summer soiree?!? :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread