God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:
I say you all come to Oregon! :tongue3:

actually that has crossed my mind

get some of those fine west coast folks in the group like Mary, Jeffro, Mia, etc and meet them.

it's only a 40 hour drive from here to redmond, not bad at all

lol Only 40 hrs eh? Take turns driving and go straight through? Bring the mini condo then the drivers off duty can sleep! :wink: Don't forget to grab Burdie...he would be in rock heaven around here! lol

OP
OP
Bridge End Farm

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Though Vortex will be hard to beat

as we had everything in ways to hunt in woods, fields, and park. even beaches were close

If I ever do another get together I promise to not plant buffalo nickels

I might try an old long lost ghost town next I have access to and never hunted but I promsed Cyndi first swings on it. I am sure she will have followers as she passes through the gate. lol

OP
OP
Bridge End Farm

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Cynangyl said:
Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:
I say you all come to Oregon! :tongue3:

actually that has crossed my mind

get some of those fine west coast folks in the group like Mary, Jeffro, Mia, etc and meet them.

it's only a 40 hour drive from here to redmond, not bad at all

lol Only 40 hrs eh? Take turns driving and go straight through? Bring the mini condo then the drivers off duty can sleep! :wink: Don't forget to grab Burdie...he would be in rock heaven around here! lol

last time I went with someone else driving I almost ended up in jail lol

goldie1959

Oct 7, 2007
michigan
Detector(s) used
garrett ultra gta 500
looks like you folks had a great time. its the cure for cabin fever haha what a ring find!!!!!!!

ZenAgain

Nov 2, 2007
Fort Polk LA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star, White's DFX, Bullseye 2
Cynangyl said:
Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:
I did NOT choose cheesecake over Bobby.....was not given that choice! lol :tongue3:

yeah yeah yeah, sure sure sure (wink)

:tongue3: Of course I did not say what WOULD have been chosen if I had been given a choice! That cheesecake is REALLY good! I tasted that and knew God sent Charlie so that we would know what heaven was like! lol That is the most incredible cheesecake I have ever tasted...nothing else has even compared even at fancy resorts!! Had I been given the choice as to which to bring home I surely would have chosen Bobby then had a cheesecake shipped to me! rofl

Having had that cheesecake at the Bayou Hunt, I may well drop in next time I'm in Baton Rouge. It's truly......exceptional.

OP
OP
Bridge End Farm

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
goldie1959 said:
looks like you folks had a great time. its the cure for cabin fever haha what a ring find!!!!!!!

yeah it was a very good time and we all had so much fun

topping everything off from the chow, time together and

Sniffer discovering a Banner Find

:wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav:

Gypsy huntress

Aug 10, 2007
West Palm Beach, FL
Detector(s) used
White XL Pro; Minelab Excalibur; Garrett Infinium; Garrett 250; Fisher CZ-3D; Tesoro Silver Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bobby - thanks for all the hard work and time you put into organizing this hunt!! Did you ever get tired of cooking? Or did you cook because the fire helped to keep you warm. I am a believer in TNET member hunts.
I finally was able to walk upright by Tuesday. Guess the muscles got lazy after all the beach hunting I do.

Gypsy Huntress(Linda)

OP
OP
Bridge End Farm

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Gypsy huntress said:
Bobby - thanks for all the hard work and time you put into organizing this hunt!! Did you ever get tired of cooking? Or did you cook because the fire helped to keep you warm. I am a believer in TNET member hunts.
I finally was able to walk upright by Tuesday. Guess the muscles got lazy after all the beach hunting I do.

Gypsy Huntress(Linda)

it was so good to meet you and your friends I enjoyed it greatly

No love to cook and grill, probably eat that way 89 percent of the time

See you all again I hope soon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread