I just cant seem to get away from it...

tmanfromtexas

Mar 12, 2006
Deep East Texas near Toledo Bend
Detector(s) used
ETRAC BABY
Hey everybody. Hope everyone is doing well. I got to go home to TEXAS Wednesday after all the snow fell in the Chicago area. I was excited to get away from all the dull, gray, cold and of course the snow, to a much more mild and dry area such as my place. My wife did say before I left that we had a chance of snow Thursday but I blew it off saying it aint gonna snow to amount to too much. Boy was I wrong. It started Thursday morning but due to the temps being in the upper 30s it wasnt sticking to much except the pine trees. Later that evening before I went to bed I looked outside and it looked like a lake effect was going on. I told her if it didnt let up we were gonna be in trouble in the morning.

Down here we dont have plows, or salt so this caused a pretty big mess. Luckily it was mostly gone by Saturday, but the damage was done. I didnt get to go metal detecting and I sure wasnt going to ask to go today. I am flying back to morrow so I guess I am gonna have to wait for some warmer weather so I can get out. SMAN...

Attachments

• 100_1630.JPG
    100_1630.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 178
  • 100_1644.JPG
    100_1644.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 170
  • 100_1640.JPG
    100_1640.JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 180

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Damn bud... :laughing7:

p2c

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2009
Matteson, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac and Grey Ghost NDT; Garrett Pointer Pro
Your problem is that you are only thinking in 3 dimensions. If you think in terms of time being a fourth dimension, you'll actually get away from it, but then it will catch back up to you again. And that story repeats itself.

DPBOB

Silver Member
Apr 12, 2006
DES PLAINES IL
Detector(s) used

"Your going Metal Detecting
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like the movie Ground Hog !!!!
Lol

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Yeah TMan, but it's sooo pretty there! Love that backyard, the grill would be going and I'd chewing ribs and enjoying the view!

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread