Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: I just don't get it.

It appears that you have to be a charter member to post there now, that's all... There are a tone of other forums that you still have access to, so I would enjoy those if I were you.

I think Buckleboy will copy and paste his reply to another person that will quit the site because of this. Trust me, it's a book :laughing9:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

"Politics
THIS IS A CHARTER MEMBER ONLY FORUM"

Join up.
Come back to the dark side. :evil7:

OP
OP
mastereagle22

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV

OK as long as that is the case I can live with that.

I don't think I will pay for a charter membership again. I was for a couple or few years (forget how many). The politics forum is just not enough for me to become a charter member again for.

Besides some of the rhetoric on their from BOTH sides is WAY over the top, and I don't want to get the reputation of being a radical on either side of the issues. :wink: :)

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II

Criticism and fun never go down too well,lol. To me the place showed how armchair politicians and saviours of the free world couldn't even hold a TV debate with anyone who opposed or disagreed with their thinking without re-enacting the D-Day landings scene from "saving private Ryan" within five minutes! :laughing9:

I'll also miss my favourite game of "spot the hidden racist", from all sides!

I think it's a shame to only have it for charter members,and also wrong in my opinion. Not because i won't or can't pay right now,the site is excellent and feel everyone should have to pay it after a certain amount of visits,but because area's for "charter members only" should concern forums and threads that contain information. Not the "what is it?" forum or things like that,but more the "help" "how do i..." "this broke,what do i do?" kind of forums. Things that people come on here to find out and then vanish afterwards with barely a "thanks" or "kiss my a**"!

Anyhow,ain't my site lol...so upwards and onwards! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions