I just got trolled by Tokencatalogue

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's an awesome collections of tokens you dug from that permission Dave. The way I take it... they agreed to update the pic with the newer find since it was in better shape and more detailed. If you only had the resources to only have 1 picture per token wouldn't you choose the better example?

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
After I tapped out of the thread, I managed to finish my 12 pack
This highly refined treasure hunter prefers Stella, but only when it’s on sale.

A local Liquor/Package Store is going to try to get their Distributor to find them some Licher Beer from Stadt Lich, Germany where my ex-wife is from. When stationed in what was West Germany, I drank a lot of beer from North to South and East to West and although I found some that were really good beers, none could ever compare with Licher Import Bier. The Import meaning that these were not for export and they were stronger than Export biers with at least 12% alcohol by volume and back then, they were bottled in a 0.8 Liter bottle and only cost the equivalent of about $0.40 each.. The Licher Dark Bier or Dunkel Bier as it is called, had around 14% alcohol by volume in the same sized bottle and only cost the equivalent of about $0.50 each. I believe Licher Beer is still sold in some locations in Florida and I remember them selling it in Orlando in the late 1960's. Is it a coincidence or not, that I would taste Licher Beer in Orlando in the late 1960's, go on to serve in the U.S. Army in Germany, meet my now ex-wife who was from the little town (stadt) of Lich and also drink Licher Bier??:icon_scratch:

https://www.google.com/search?q=lic...0IMKHe1QA_IQ_AUIDygC&biw=1920&bih=938#imgrc=_

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol names familiar but not a member here that I can find

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No coffee here..lol Cooking the steak and getting ready for the 6 hour hibernation. (Dreams inspired by hot sauce an Keystone light..oh and one jigger of Bird Dog) :occasion14:

Keystone Light? In Missouri? Say it ain't so!

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's an awesome collections of tokens you dug from that permission Dave. The way I take it... they agreed to update the pic with the newer find since it was in better shape and more detailed. If you only had the resources to only have 1 picture per token wouldn't you choose the better example?

Yeah Kev.... once I sobered up I realized that I still get credit and original image....
Now there is an additional image.
I get sensitive when I’m getting my drink on.:occasion14::dontknow::hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread