I love beach hunting!!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While hunting Daytona Beach Sunday afternoon I was treated to a wonderful surprise as I ran into a really gorgeous young lady who was wearing awhite "dental floss" bikini, not a t-back, t-back would have been twice as big.

I got to talk to her for about 10 mins as she asked me about metal detecting. I was in the water in front of where she was sitting. I even made very sure there were no targets any where in a 50 foot radius around her. I checked twice. ;) .

clypster can vouch for the eye=candy, he was there, but missed some of the "show"

I HAVE GOT TO GET A WATERPROOF CAMERA!!!

I found a 2.5 inch gold hoop earring with a name plate across the bottom, a silver toe ring, and a clad toe ring. All with my Sovereign and WOT combo. Surf was so rough, it was extremely hard to hunt in the water. Must have seen at least 20 rescues of people caught in rip-currents.

Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These land hunters with their bug nets and insect repellent don't know what they are missing. The few that do visit the beach for the first time run down to the water to enjoy the waves and think rip currents are funny till they get caught in one.

Eye candy is one of the main reasons to metal detect on a beach. It is definitely not to get lots of gold, though that plays a small part in staring at all the female skin. One piece of equipment I'd recommend for new time beach hunters is a good pair of mirrored polarized sunglasses so you don't get your face slapped staring.

ScrewcapRoy

Jun 14, 2007
Weymouth Mass
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
OOOOHHHH Man TH you can't keep doing that to us!!! We will probably need to take up a collection for your camera. A little more detail would have been nice, color of her hair, eyes since you were that close, approximate demensions, was she teasing you?? Come on man.

By the way nice finds.
HH Roy

lowtones

Aug 19, 2006
USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur , Explorer 2 ,Soverign elite,
Good story. i like the way you made sure there were no targets around her. It kinda reminded me of someone else i Know. Myself. LOL
HH
Lowtones

rockyredbaron

Jul 20, 2005
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 1000 and Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well we all just know you got some PICS .....didnt you !!!!!!!!! LOL C'mon..dont hog em...we all wanna see that eye candy that kept you busy for I bet much longer than 10 minutes LOL

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
I want to see pics too. No metal detecting adventure is complete without picture. Post them for the rest of us to see.

rjnail

Nov 25, 2005
Detector(s) used
Excalibur,
why does this always happen when im not around,,,haha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread