South Paris, ME
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD
Nokta Gold King
Teknetics AlphA 2000
Garrett Pointer Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Here in Ohio, I love snow and rain. Snow means snowplows which mean loose change and any earnings recently lost get piled up into a nice wet pile that gives good signal conductivity. Yesterday, at dusk I found .11 just on the surface in the parking lot (probably lost in the snow which had begun to thaw) on the surface without even turning the detector on. Another parking lot yielded another couple of pennies, one a 1960 about an inch in the ground below the snow. By then I really couldn't see well. Today is 35 degrees with light rain which means even less snow, more exposed finds and weather crappy enough that not many will be out. I don't find gold or silver yet, but I usually find something besides junk.:coffee2:

OP
OP

73dguard

Mar 2, 2013
South Paris, ME
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD
Nokta Gold King
Teknetics AlphA 2000
Garrett Pointer Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I love wind now too! The Mrs and I were on a stretch of old road with heavy pedestrian traffic and other activites (used condom). I figured this might be a good spot, though there is a lot of surface junk to sort through. I found nothing of value, and said a little "pretty please Lord don't let me return empty handed" prayer. We backtracked and by a sewer main we both remember looking down and around at there was a soaked but freshly fallen $1 bill. God is good:hello2: I also started collecting the cans for recycling. Now if I could just locate the missing Garret pro pointer:icon_scratch:
Fifty degrees and wind with intermittent rain today.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread