I Must Look Guilty!!!

Guest 1551

Aug 4, 2013
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Other
She probably did the magnet because of foreign coins which are almost all magnetic. Strange story though!

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
When our coins get switched to steel composition I'm sure she won't be doing that anymore!

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Homie, wear a shirt + tie. (not anything cheap RLPL or Brooks Brothers at least, don't go cheap) Go back and dump some more. Get this through her head so she learns.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah I agree that's bogus, she could've taken your account # instead of counting on the spot.

I get hundreds upon hundreds of magnetic Canadian dimes in my rolls every year. My CU will take them when I dump. I once made the mistake of exchanging a steel Canadian dime for a silver that a fav teller (BOA) saved from her tray. She became ticked - practically threw that steel dime back at me - I thought she was kidding - not!

OP
OP
V

Virtual Paul

Feb 23, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I agree that's bogus, she could've taken your account # instead of counting on the spot.

I get hundreds upon hundreds of magnetic Canadian dimes in my rolls every year. My CU will take them when I dump. I once made the mistake of exchanging a steel Canadian dime for a silver that a fav teller (BOA) saved from her tray. She became ticked - practically threw that steel dime back at me - I thought she was kidding - not!

YIKES LOL. That's nuts!!
BTW I like your avatar. Album art doesn't mean much nowadays.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread