Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Lucky.. I get my license in the spring.. It will be a hunting party once that happens, there is about 5 banks in the town that has the coin machine, I will hit each one up, and go to that machine with like 1000000k in dumps >:D
MUAHAHAH
Wicka :D

OP
OP
Coppercrazy

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
You need to be a certain age to sell at that shop?

Wow - just get your dad to write an all encompassing "my boy can sell" note - or just forge it.

You are a human being - the age myth really gets to me. Once you can speak, you are a individual, need to be treated like a adult. otherwise, you will always be seeking permission.

I'm sure my dad would agree and sign to it if the coin shop would do something like that.

Dihren

Jun 13, 2012
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If a bank in my town had a Coin Machine, I'd walk there, but the only machine around is a 15 minute drive, and since I don't have a car or license to drive, I have to get a ride every time to the dump bank... that's when my mom questions my finds after waiting 10 minutes for me to come back out ;D
Wicka
Haha yah I always get really weird looks and they always asked if I hand wrapped all of the coins, because no banks in my town have a coin machine. HH!

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh, I'm a bit away, I live near Palmer, ware, (east of you about 30 minutes or so)
I see you boys crh,I went to the bank once and asked for Halfs,3 out of 13 were 40%ers,never went again,I'm partial to diggin mine out of the ground,had some real nice finds around here,never go more than 3 miles any direction,there's plenty to be found!!

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are already trusted with a 2-ton death machine ( a vehicle )

Or sell on craigslist to complete strangers

OP
OP
Coppercrazy

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
I also want to sell my playstation 3 especially before the PS4 comes out so I can increase my bankroll. You'd think my mom would say yes, but she said no. I'd much rather have like $250 than a PS3 I haven't even touched it since I started CRH 3 months ago, and even before that I rarely played it. If I had the $250 that would put me at a $600+ bankroll, which wouldn't be so bad for searching dimes, AND I could order a box of halves each week along with my 2 boxes of cents.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I also want to sell my playstation 3 especially before the PS4 comes out so I can increase my bankroll. You'd think my mom would say yes, but she said no. I'd much rather have like $250 than a PS3 I haven't even touched it since I started CRH 3 months ago, and even before that I rarely played it. If I had the $250 that would put me at a $600+ bankroll, which wouldn't be so bad for searching dimes, AND I could order a box of halves each week along with my 2 boxes of cents.
If it increases your bank roll,and I see you have acquired a taste for Silver,sell it,IF you get a fair price and buy some more of that Shiny metal,but, I don't want to start a Family feud, I just think it's a Smart thing,by the way who paid for the PS3? God Bless Chris

OP
OP
Coppercrazy

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
If it increases your bank roll,and I see you have acquired a taste for Silver,sell it,IF you get a fair price and buy some more of that Shiny metal,but, I don't want to start a Family feud, I just think it's a Smart thing,by the way who paid for the PS3? God Bless Chris

100% me, saved the money and purchased it.

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
The price is too low. For 2 you should get about $9, not $7. Even on the bid side. You can also sell online, and not have to walk at all.

Here's a site that is trustworthy and where you can sell as little as one roll of 40%ers. Or as much as you want. Good pice, and even after some shipping costs it will be a lot more than what you are offered at the coin shop. :-)

Sell Silver Bullion on Nucleo Exchange | Bullion Direct

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I really can't fathom why she won't let you sell your ps3 to promote a hobby that will make money. Video gaming is such a waste of time, and CRH is a great use of time. oh well, who knows! I don't have kids

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The price is too low. For 2 you should get about $9, not $7. Even on the bid side. You can also sell online, and not have to walk at all.

Here's a site that is trustworthy and where you can sell as little as one roll of 40%ers. Or as much as you want. Good pice, and even after some shipping costs it will be a lot more than what you are offered at the coin shop. :-)

Great link! This has the best of both worlds, ebay prices without the hassle of dealing with individual buyers and auctions. thanks!

OP
OP
Coppercrazy

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
I really can't fathom why she won't let you sell your ps3 to promote a hobby that will make money. Video gaming is such a waste of time, and CRH is a great use of time. oh well, who knows! I don't have kids

That is exactally what I was wondering! I have come to realize that video gaming is a HUGE waste of time, and I am so glad I realized that a few months ago. I could use the $250 to buy dimes, and after going through $20,000 worth I would have enough silver to buy it back probably and that's after what I find to cover gas costs! I don't get it. I asked her and she said, "I don't want you selling it because you will be getting less than what you paid for it!!!!" (WELL NO DUHHHHH!) People aren't going to pay retail for something used when they can get it new! The Playstation is just going to decrease in value! Sure in 50 years it MIGHT be considered valuable, but silver I'm sure will be worth way more.

OP
OP
Coppercrazy

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio

This site seems almost too good to be true to me...

D1MES_101

Aug 7, 2012
USA
Primary Interest:
Other
I want to sell my silver in the meantime to increase my bankroll, but my mom won't let me. :/

Well actually thats good that they don't let you sell them now.. Silver is slowly going up. It went from $27/oz to now $31/oz ... will it touch its peak?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions