I really wish someone would make a video hutning in heavy iron!

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm most likely going to sell my Explorer and coils and get an Equinox for back up, but I'd like to see how it reacts in heavy iron. From the videos I've seen I can't tell if it is really high tone chirpy in thicker iron, or I've just seen too many park videos with part tones ringing off from modern trash. I really just need this detector for back up and the odd hunt on salt water beach, and for that what I've seen seems goods. I'll likely get one regardless, just curious.... especially given the hype about making single freq. obsolete. Better be able to kill it in iron with that claim!

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I`m waiting to see the same thing,guess we`ll have to wait a little longer tnsharpshooter is suppose to make one soon .

OP
OP
Iron Patch

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I`m waiting to see the same thing,guess we`ll have to wait a little longer tnsharpshooter is suppose to make one soon .

That would be great. I know watching the Deus videos helped a lot on my decision. It's not quite the same this time as I'm not considering it as a main unit, but would be good to see.

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
I am working on it, just need the weather to cooperate!

OP
OP
Iron Patch

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am working on it, just need the weather to cooperate!

That's great. No real hurry for me, except for selling off my stuff maybe. I won't be hunting for many weeks yet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions