Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Banner Baby !!! I love it. She is beautiful Mike!! She has to favor Maggie !! Congratulations to both of you. What a head of hair she has. It does not get any better than this. Proud of you guys.
Richard

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have three little girls and they are all awesome! Big congrats!! :hello2:

kimseyco

Aug 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250-Whites MXT
i fully concure--- a banner treasure baby for sure. no doubt about it. you will have to work hard to wipe that grin off your face, ahh just forgettaboutit. god speed and congradulations...

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
HHHMMMMMM. Man oh Man! Congratulations Mike to you and Maggie on having such an adorable little girl. A real precious gift
from God. So cute, and all that hair. I am really glad for both of you. I'll look foreward to more pics as time progresses.
I would like to see a pic of proud Mama and daughter, too, after she feels much better and has her strength back.
May God shower your family with his blessings. :hello2: :hello2: :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: :occasion14:

Ray

:newbie: :occasion16: :smileinbox: :love1:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeep said:
dirt diva said:
But my understanding of life is,when someone shares their treasures from GOD then
you celebrate with them!!! 4-H has been kind enough to let
all of us be a part of this, keeping us updated all along. So
we send our thanks to him. And honoring his beautiful baby
girl on the banner is the least we could do :hello2:
Congrats 4-H and Maggie :hello2: :hello2:

I agree.

I could not think of a better treasure on that banner.

Congrats 4-H, Best wishes for the family :icon_thumright:

I also totally agree, it was great to see 4-H's beautiful baby's picture there.

Congrats to your wife (she did most of the work) and to you on the beautiful baby girl my friend, and I am really glad to see her picture on the banner.... :icon_thumright:

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful Baby! What'd she sound like when you swept the coil over her and dug her up? J/K ;D Congrats on a

beautiful baby girl!

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that is what life's all about !!! Congratulations on a beautiful girl.......... :icon_sunny:

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Judie (RiverRat) asked me to screenshot your "Banner Baby" and post it... so here you are! :thumbsup:

Bran <><

Banner Baby.jpg

possumheaded

Sep 25, 2006
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500 & Ace 250, White's DFX, Minelab Explorer XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congats. :wav: Priceless Treasure For Sure!!!!! She'll be wanting to dig your holes for you in a few years and it'll add a whole new enjoyment to metal detecting.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
4-H said:
godisnum1 said:
Judie (RiverRat) asked me to screenshot your "Banner Baby" and post it... so here you are! :thumbsup:

Bran <><

Wow.

Thanks Bran!
I appreciate that my friend.
Maggie says hi

Tell momma I say Hello & Congrats!! :wink:

Bran <><

OP
OP
Woodland Detectors

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Mental Granny said:
FAMILY PIC PLEASE! :icon_sunny:
Yep Fam Pic coming! :hello:
Maggie is just not up to par yet. :-[
She said, In the hospital, "don't you dare post my pic of me looking like this on the web!" :cussing:
I said, "yes dear" :-[
It was so funny, we were doing the whole breathing thing in labor when suddenly, :smileinbox: Sammie decided it was time to come on out. :occasion5: :protest: The nurse kind of panicked :sad5: calling for the DR. She then told Maggie hold it for a minute until the DR. Arrives. :nono:
Maaggies head spun around twice :happy3: and in an "Linda Blair" voice she said, mind you Maggie dosen't swear too often , >:D :sign10: " Where's the F##!! Dr.!" :angry5: :laughing9: I looked at the nurse, and she looked at me very surprised like woaaaaaa! :bom: ;D :laughing9:
Then suddenl;y the door flew open :hello2: and our Dr. came running in with a smile on her face saying. :hello: "Im Heeeere"

Maggie then replied, Where the He!! have you been! :pain10: :laughing9:

After the storm cleared Maggie sincerely apologized to our Dr. who smiled and said, " I get this all the time!" :love6: :smileinbox: :binkybaby: :angry9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread