I Saw God Today

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its a common thing .... even for women who don't cuss Dr. and nurses know it but, it is so nice for them when there is a apology, some time moms don't even know they said ......... ;D

You were a very smart man saying yes dear will lead to many very happy years togeather! Just keep letting Maggie know how beautiful she is!

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see that Mike usually gets the last word in that relationship.
Those words being: 'Yes, dear' ;D
Been there buddy. Can't wait to see the family pic!

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
4-H said:
Mental Granny said:
FAMILY PIC PLEASE! :icon_sunny:
Yep Fam Pic coming! :hello:
Maggie is just not up to par yet. :-[
She said, In the hospital, "don't you dare post my pic of me looking like this on the web!" :cussing:
I said, "yes dear" :-[
It was so funny, we were doing the whole breathing thing in labor when suddenly, :smileinbox: Sammie decided it was time to come on out. :occasion5: :protest: The nurse kind of panicked :sad5: calling for the DR. She then told Maggie hold it for a minute until the DR. Arrives. :nono:
Maaggies head spun around twice :happy3: and in an "Linda Blair" voice she said, mind you Maggie dosen't swear too often , >:D :sign10: " Where's the F##!! Dr.!" :angry5: :laughing9: I looked at the nurse, and she looked at me very surprised like woaaaaaa! :bom: ;D :laughing9:
Then suddenl;y the door flew open :hello2: and our Dr. came running in with a smile on her face saying. :hello: "Im Heeeere"

Maggie then replied, Where the He!! have you been! :pain10: :laughing9:

After the storm cleared Maggie sincerely apologized to our Dr. who smiled and said, " I get this all the time!" :love6: :smileinbox: :binkybaby: :angry9:

LOL Brother they do strangethings in that time an you cant ever hold it against em it just dont work lol
last week you only had to bite your lip an say "yes dear " to 1 lol this week your start learning to say it to 2 :laughing9:

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It shows you how God does his magnificant work through us, doesn't it? It does not get any better than this.

Beth

Attachments

• welcome little girl.jpg
    welcome little girl.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 90

Sky Pilot

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Tellico Plains, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Several Fisher, Tesoro, White's and Garrett's
Congratulations 4-H!!!! :hello2: :hello2: :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: She is beautiful!!! And to think some folks say God has stopped performing miracles!!! You are holding the beautiful truth in your arms!!! Warmest regards, Richard

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread