I want to thank everyone that’s posted information to help me over the years

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m just regular hobbiest, well I do no what I’m doing for the most part, but when in doubt I reach out to all the treasure.net members men and woman. I thought it was important to me to thankyou all of you. I don’t mean to repeat myself but maybe that just me. I’m no expert, but have so much interest in metal detecting and maybe more in the early settlers way of life and there titanic struggles to survive. Even today if I find a relic that has some I’d I try to return it to family, it’s the surprise of the find even though most of the time it’s what we call garbage. So I say be ready because I will have more questions because I want to keep learning until I can’t do this anymore, and then I will show others young and old. I only wish in our so called busy lives we would teach about local history even if school don’t, your family can because one day you will be taking a walk in a park or trail and find something of interest, thankyou all very much

ToddsPoint

Gold Member
Mar 2, 2018
Todds Point, IL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I feel the same. I've learned a lot on TNET about a wide variety of subjects. I hope I've also taught a few things as well. This is a good place to be! Gary

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Agree, great people here!

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I’d be lost without TreasureNet and the great regular contributors. Likewise, I always post information I think my fellow detectorists might find helpful

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure net has become a teacher that I actually enjoy coming back to class to see what's new.

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Treasurenet website is like a History class in itself. It is always exciting to help and learn from others.

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope we can discover much more history which is lacking, why because history isn’t taught as it really was, don’t you think knowing the truth is important, it’s like your family tree, early settlers settled these lands, struggling there asses off just to survive and in the meantime left relics, coins and other things behind that we can treasure forever and show and display. Folks look we gotta cut the nonsense it’s almost sounds like a regulation, don’t dig up history, we have much to learn and respect those who sacrifice for we the modern generations. It’s ok in some small way I thing they left things behind to remind us how important and delicate there items where. Do you no how important a spoon or fork, clothing, food was. Ok please when you find something please respect them and understand how important they where. Keep finding and telling stories so we can learn forever, thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread