woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Searching in no motion all metals mode is best suited to cache locating in places where digging a hole a foot deep won't get you thrown in jail or crossed up with a buried utility line. Plus in no motion mode searching, you're often having to fight signal drift. And, you'll have to keep on top of ground balance, no problem in some areas and difficult in others.

Major upgrades in the $200-300 range from the same engineers and factory that created the BH PEX include the Fisher F2, the Teknetics Delta, and the BH Platinum. The BH Platinum includes computer-assisted ground balanced no motion all metals operation, a feature which as far as I know is not offered by any other manufacturer in this price range, you've usually gotta go at least $500-700 for that.

--Dave J.

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Agreed on the platinum I had one and it was a great detector.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

ncholedigger

Jul 17, 2012
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Bounty Hunter Platinum
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have had platinum for some time now. Excellent machine. This is really the most bang for your buck of any machine. !!! Cant go wrong.

OP
OP
F

Fixitdave

May 11, 2012
Thanks everyone from what I been reading platinum is goin to be the one soon can get cash thanks again

OP
OP
F

Fixitdave

May 11, 2012
Hello well I did it ordered platinum last week it came friday of course it was raining so didnt get to try it saturday had to work it was cold day and rained again think just to keep me in lol anyways got about 30 minutes in and found a nickel which was cool today sunday was nice had things todo in the morning but got out this afternoon I have been hunting same place since may with pioneer ex and done well so today went over same area well about 2 hours managed to find several poptabs bottle caps 31 pennies 1 nickel 6 clad dimes and 1946 rosie that makes number 6 on dimes and 1 walking liberty half 1 1943 silver nickel no silver quarters yet platinum seems to work very well once I get used to it sorry for long post thanks for reading happy hunting

TD11793

Greenie
Jun 11, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The platinum is a great machine, by far the best bang for the buck. You will not find a better deal.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread