I went nuts over this find !

acevillav

May 5, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
I was at lunch today and rolled in the nut and candy store to see what was going on as they are moving soon. They had a bunch of these 5 gallon nuts oil tins sitting out with a for sale sign on them. I grabbed all of them as fast as i could and asked how much for all the lady said $7.00 I coudl pay her fast enough :hello2: I got 4 planters tins , 2 brazil nut oil tins , 1 cashew oil and 2 plain tins. I had to juggle them back to my office but hey Im not complaining. HH all and treasure is where you least expect it !

Ace Villa-v

Attachments

• oil tins.bmp
    2.8 MB · Views: 80

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
outstanding.gif
Nice buy. Thanks for sharing...

kenstein

Sep 28, 2012
N.E. Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 , Pro pointer, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for the pic. Were those from a display? They look like they might have some age. Good find.

OP
OP
acevillav

acevillav

May 5, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
I don't think they were on display ,as I had never seen them out before. They had just put out stuff they had in storage. I could not find anything about their age and they are not on eBay so any help with dating them or value would be great.

OP
OP
acevillav

acevillav

May 5, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Thanks for the link Ken! Mine are missing the kids but I have the first show of the season coming up in May so I'm hoping to sell all of them there. HH Ace Villa-v

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions