Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
and the way my luck‘s been going this was the best trip I’ve had in a long time. I found something worth finding!!!

I got a buffalo nickel and I got a three ring or that I think they might’ve made it into a game piece but those are true treasures right there and I’ve learned that metal detecting will humble you it will reward you but it will humble you too!! IMG_0113.jpg IMG_0112.jpg IMG_0111.jpg IMG_0114.jpg

Upvote 22

Colonial Digger

May 6, 2019
illinois
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everyone has a bad or slow stretches, keep swinging away and in time you will be rewarded.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to see you got some good finds my friend. Im hoping to get out soon its going to be near 50 this week but with My 2 Daughters in College its hard to find any time that Im not working. Well keep the finds coming my friend I see alot of posts of people finding tons of cool stuff but I think most of us dont find stuff all the time.. Well done

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Glad to see you got some good finds my friend. Im hoping to get out soon its going to be near 50 this week but with My 2 Daughters in College its hard to find any time that Im not working. Well keep the finds coming my friend I see alot of posts of people finding tons of cool stuff but I think most of us dont find stuff all the time.. Well done

I got off do some more research or I’m gonna have to learn how to knock on the door without feeling like a idiot.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats hillarious I am 6ft 2 Tattoos 230 lbs I dont like asking permissions 1 I dont like getting shot down like skeet at a texas kegger party, or like a 20lb turkey flying over a Homeless Camp on Thanksgiving,plus it just seems kind of weird to be detecting someones yard JUST ME....Yep research and possibly a little drive time to a new area.....will be my next move.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thats hillarious I am 6ft 2 Tattoos 230 lbs I dont like asking permissions 1 I dont like getting shot down like skeet at a texas kegger party, or like a 20lb turkey flying over a Homeless Camp on Thanksgiving,plus it just seems kind of weird to be detecting someones yard JUST ME....Yep research and possibly a little drive time to a new area.....will be my next move.

My whole problem is if somebody knocked on my door unexpected and asked me if he could get off my yard and look at thim like he was nuts. I don’t like anybody knocking on my door unexpected so therefore I can’t do it because I hate me lmfao

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then imagine they are finding all these old silver coins and maybe a ring or two now the Dude is robbing you...and for people who have no idea what metal detecting is so you say well I want to dig some holes in your yard and take the silver coins or whatever else I find and by the way can I riffle through your garage before I leave lol I know its a good way to find stuff its hard to wrap my square head around it. Tommy

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive read many stories where someone finds a hoard or some gold coins and the court will let them keep it. Imagine someone knocks on your door you let them detect he digs a bunch of holes and now hes walking off with a cache drops a duece and drives away. I dont think I would give a permission and I dont ask Just me not saying anything against it just not for me

smallfoot

Bronze Member
May 29, 2019
Flawda
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finds are finds! You didn't get skunked! Life is good!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Works for some but I guess it depends on your appearence also. lol

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My whole problem is if somebody knocked on my door unexpected and asked me if he could get off my yard and look at thim like he was nuts. I don’t like anybody knocking on my door unexpected so therefore I can’t do it because I hate me lmfao

Ditto.

I treat others the way I want to be treated .

DON"T COME TO MY HOUSE WITHOUT CALLING & talking to me first.

Nice Buff (as usual ) lol , Love the cut minnie , if you can see through the cavity , it "Could" be a reading peace. Or to assist ones reading as I have seen similar .
GD

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ditto.

I treat others the way I want to be treated .

DON"T COME TO MY HOUSE WITHOUT CALLING & talking to me first.

Nice Buff (as usual ) lol , Love the cut minnie , if you can see through the cavity , it "Could" be a reading peace. Or to assist ones reading as I have seen similar .
GD

Yeah around my house it would probably be “ Who in the f—k is that!” . And I can’t lie to myself so I don’t don’t knock....sad but true uggggh

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Keep swinging, you will find the killer keepers soon! :icon_thumleft:

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The old fort just keeps on giving, wish I could've been there with you, congrats brother!!!! "D"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread