I wonder if these are linked to an investigation?

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Add another banker to the list. Something is obviously afoot here. Maybe there is some big investigation(s) into a market for manipulation or something (would be nice if the gold or silver manipulation)? If they ever "find" and officially declare any manipulation (downward) in gold or silver that should cause a spike up I would think.

Hard to imagine these guys offing themselves just to avoid prosecution/prison (seems these types usually don't get much time anyway).

Just my opinion.

Trader kills self in finance world?s latest suicide | New York Post

Jim

Hillbilly Joe

Feb 5, 2014
MT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont think they do it because of the prison time, more about what they know and about it going higher up a food chain. Bandit, you and I both know that the best way to do it is to get pushed off a bridge! lol!

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont think they do it because of the prison time, more about what they know and about it going higher up a food chain. Bandit, you and I both know that the best way to do it is to get pushed off a bridge! lol!

You mean bungy jump and forgot the rubber band?

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He's just one of the lower echelons, I want to see the higher ups jumping and swinging that's when the Metals will really move. Lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread