I would like you to meet ZDB

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

Jolly Mon

Sep 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of my diving buddies was recently interviewed for a local News show. Check out his collection.
I hope this link works.

Nope didn't work, I will try again later..... Sorry I can't seem to up load a Facebook link:BangHead:. Will see if there is another way.

ZDD

I hope you can get a link posted. I ran into Shipwrecks of Nova Scotia, Vol. 1 by Jack Zinck a few weeks ago in a thrift store. I had no idea. I'll bet your friend has a nice collection. I am thinking about buying a 70mm wetsuit and coming up that way on vacation...

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I hope you can get a link posted. I ran into Shipwrecks of Nova Scotia, Vol. 1 by Jack Zinck a few weeks ago in a thrift store. I had no idea. I'll bet your friend has a nice collection. I am thinking about buying a 70mm wetsuit and coming up that way on vacation...

Jolly if you buy a 70mm wet suit, you will look like the Miechielin Man! Make sure you post a picture.

OP
OP
Zodiacdiverdave

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jack Zink's son is a freind of mine and quite an accomplished diver. He has worked on many movie sets like James Bond, Widowmaker K-19, and TV series like Servivor. I use to have a Breathing Air Compressor Bis. and he use to put orders in from all over the place.
I have both of Jack's books, they are a fantastic referance source. If you come up my way do not hesitate to let me know and I will make a point of getting out with you, or anyone else that would like to try out some of our warm water diving. Also Jolly Mon, I think a 7 mm would do nicely.:thumbsup:
ZDD

Jolly Mon

Sep 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jack Zink's son is a freind of mine and quite an accomplished diver. He has worked on many movie sets like James Bond, Widowmaker K-19, and TV series like Servivor. I use to have a Breathing Air Compressor Bis. and he use to put orders in from all over the place.
I have both of Jack's books, they are a fantastic referance source. If you come up my way do not hesitate to let me know and I will make a point of getting out with you, or anyone else that would like to try out some of our warm water diving. Also Jolly Mon, I think a 7 mm would do nicely.:thumbsup:
ZDD

I will drop you a line for sure if I can get up that way...you never know...

but if the water temp is going to be below 60 degrees, I want that 70MM...LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread