Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ice cream, we're gonna have ice cream

The concrete jungle and ice cream. No summer was complete without having this great treat to refresh you on a hot day. For those that never lived in a city, you don't know what hot is until it leaps off the sidewalk and slaps you in the face.

Lovin' Spoonful had a great hit in the summer of "66" with summer in the city. It never fails that every time I hear that song, the bells of Mt Softee soon follow. Trust me, if it wasn't Mt Softee, it was Bungalow Bar, or good humor; all vying for a kids coin on a hot summer day.

Everyone would rush to the truck to be first online, but unfortunately 1/2 of us didn't know which way to go. First you would stand by the truck deciding which way to go that day.. hmmm do I want ice cream, or ice :dontknow: Once the decision was made as to the venue to enjoy you were now faced with a more challenging task. What flavor :icon_scratch: and right after that it was hmmmm in a cup, or on a stick. Those were some of the hardest decisions I had to make as a kid, sometimes I just wish they had fewer options :laughing7:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Re: Ice cream, we're gonna have ice cream

I'd tell you the English version of this, but you wouldn't have a clue wtf i was talking about! :laughing9:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Ice cream, we're gonna have ice cream

Dano Sverige said:
I'd tell you the English version of this, but you wouldn't have a clue wtf i was talking about! :laughing9:

You'd be surprised at what I can understand, I'm an idiot savant, just drop the savant :icon_thumleft:

I would still like to hear it, if you have the time to tell it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread