Id rather see this then an ender! (pics)

Lyfeguard

Jan 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'd rather see this then an ender! (pics)

Got four boxes today. First two were all skunk, made a 5 box skunk-streak until I opened 3 and 4 for today. No enders but I took a pic of one of the multi-silver rolls, it had 4-40%ers. I love seeing this (better then enders in my book!). My second two boxes had 9-40%ers and 6-40%ers for a total of 15. I'm still trying to figure out a way to dump more efficiently. I am putting together a spreadsheet listing all the banks I can dump at. Lately they have been saying they're filling up and can't take any more halves. Seems like they don't want to send out their stash, or they are just not wanting to lift the coins. Either way I am going to try and spread out my dumps as best as I can, hitting dump banks no more then twice a month. That way they don't see my face as much and associate me with dumping.

photo(17)edit.jpg

photo(16)edit.jpg

Upvote 0

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: I'd rather see this then an ender! (pics)

I have to agree with you. I like seeing something on the end every once in a while but I would always prefer a roll with multi silver in it. My best was 2 walkers face to face in a roll :D

OP
OP
Lyfeguard

Lyfeguard

Jan 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

The_EE said:
I have to agree with you. I like seeing something on the end every once in a while but I would always prefer a roll with multi silver in it. My best was 2 walkers face to face in a roll :D

Nice. Two walkers in the same roll, that awesome!

coincrawlin

Sep 13, 2010
SoCal
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yep, I think my best was four in one roll. Rare, but awesome when it does happen.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread