ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
A fish out of water isn't a fish that is very happy. However since I have to make due I play on land. I bought an Equinox 800 a few weeks back and it was here the day I got back from Cancun. It is a good machine and I am enjoying it more than my E-Trac ONLY because it is lighter and easier for me to swing.

Went back to one of my haunts that is absolutely HUGE. I couldn't hit this place in a lifetime. Did some fast zig zag sweeps until I hit two wheat cents about a foot away from each other. Then I slowed to a crawl.

Had a lot of fun hitting coins. Especially since I didn't find one house or much clad. Only 3 dimes and a newer Canadian penny 1981.

I did snag 8 wheat cents and two king George Canadian, plus the no date buffalo and the silvers. I think I will have more fun in this spot.

At the most I dug 5 pieces of trash and one whatsit. So far this place has give me 5 silver quarters, one 1926SLQ, 10 mercs and 3 rosies in the last two weeks. Three buffalo and a whole lot of wheat cents. I only posted today's finds.

Last edited:
Upvote 25

longislanddertfisher

Dec 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That’s a good hunt for sure...won’t be long till ur back in the water...l can’t wait till my 800 shows up....it’s only been 2 months since I ordered[emoji51]

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_assortment.gif
Nice assortment of finds ScubaDetector. Welcome to our little world (out of water)! :laughing7:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great hunt with lots of keepers! You cleaned up on the silver, congratulations! :occasion14:

OP
OP
ScubaDetector

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Great hunt with lots of keepers! You cleaned up on the silver, congratulations! :occasion14:

A lot more there. When I left my friend had a Washington, a merc and a war nickel. I don't know what he ended up with. Going back today to hit it more. It is a huge park.

washingtonian

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2005
Puget Sound
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Whites DFX
I've been following our posts on the other forum. You've been tearing it up at that site, big congrats!

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
THATS SOME DEEP FINDS .NICE COINAGE

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread