if only i had a sense of humour

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
felt sick last night and my temperature was high 2 days before surgery so the doc had me go in for more tests. Went to the section for more blood tests and da nurse gave me that thing to urinate in. OK i told the nurse i am not the cable TV company i cant pee on demand. She said then you wait here till you can. >:( During this blood had to be taken AGAIN!! and when i saw the nurse she was same one that couldn't find my vein in my arm and poked me several times. OK now i can pee RIGHT NOW! ;D Things started to calm down blood was taken mission urination was complete the only thing left was a EKG. Now guys iam 54 and most things on my body have dropped due to gravity and old age. The nurse asked me to remove my shirt to do the EKG and i thought cool i lost weight no big gut hanging out. As i removed my shirt she said oh no i got to get the weed wacker to remove the hair on your chest. Cant wait for this to be history...aa

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aa praying for ya and I will add to the list that they will (were) careful with that trim job and any others! And that someone whos good with the needle will be all that touches your veins.

But seriously I WILL PRAY THAT IT GOES WELL, and a QUICK RECOVERY!

T

trish76642

I know your gonna give the nurses a run for their money, they will probably never forget you....but thats ok dbl A.
Cant wait till you get back home! Im sure your gonna have stories to tell...lol

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
aa, she's just fooling with you. They don't put the electrodes on your back. :wink: ;D
All kidding aside, I pray you get feeling better real soon.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
tell her of course you need a weed whacker silly, I am not an adolescent boy for cryin out loud! :wink: Hang in there buddy, you know we love ya!!

T

The.Boomer

I had that same weed whacker nurse for my appendicitis operation. But my trim was down there :o
Needless to say, when she mentioned a weed whacker and then proceeded to stare at my crotch, I was not amused. >:( :wink:

lumbercamp

Jun 22, 2006
I hope your nurse was ugly as all get out. It is a known fact that a cute nurse will raise your blood pressure. Let's face it. You are all along in a small room with a hot nurse, your blood pressure will go up at least 10 points

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
well aa it's nice to know my money went for a good cause..... :o ::)

I mean I wouldn't want everything to go SMOOOOOOOTHEE for ya so of course I paid her to give you some extra "special" treatment. :wink: ::) ;D

Hang in there buddy and it will all be over soon and you will be on your way to a rapid recovery!! :thumbsup:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey AA,

Next time they want a urine, stool, and semen sample, just leave your underwear.

If they want blood, sneeze first... the roids should give 'em that too.

S

stefen

A sense of humor is when the Doctor finishes with your prostrate examination you ask him to use a different finger because you want a second opinion ;D

S

stefen

Guy In Back said:
Hey AA,

Next time they want a urine, stool, and semen sample, just leave your underwear.

If they want blood, sneeze first... the roids should give 'em that too.
;D

Attachments

• Oy! That\'s funny..gif
    Oy! That\'s funny..gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 89
  • Oy! That\'s funny..gif
    Oy! That\'s funny..gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 88

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread