“If someone is surreptitiously working the Lost Dutchman Mine"

OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009
Re: “If someone is surreptitiously working the Lost Dutchman Mine"

HOLA EVERYONE! I Would Like To State Something Interesting here. Roy Roush an expert treasure hunter who is a close friend of Lyndon P. Graves, Actually found one of the believed peralta mines in the superstitions, and has extracted gold, and said there was more gold still there and has nuggets to prove! On my myspace page, I recieved a letter from Lyndon Stating he was in the superstitions observing the area. Then if you all can recall Lyndon started a thread here on treasure net where you all actually some of y'all """"((((Bullied the Hell Out Of Him))))"""" and treated him very bad! When all he was trying to do was let us know there were in fact poachers at the mine. and he did not want to engage in a GUN FIGHT! Was His Clear Message To All Of Us Here. I truly hope this answers every ones QUESTION? "And Again Thankyou Every one And Thank You Treasure Net" Sincerely John V. Kemm

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN said:
HOLA EVERYONE! I Would Like To State Something Interesting here. Roy Roush an expert treasure hunter who is a close friend of Lyndon P. Graves, Actually found one of the believed peralta mines in the superstitions, and has extracted gold, and said there was more gold still there and has nuggets to prove! On my myspace page, I recieved a letter from Lyndon Stating he was in the superstitions observing the area. Then if you all can recall Lyndon started a thread here on treasure net where you all actually some of y'all """"((((Bullied the Hell Out Of Him))))"""" and treated him very bad! When all he was trying to do was let us know there were in fact poachers at the mine. and he did not want to engage in a GUN FIGHT! Was His Clear Message To All Of Us Here. I truly hope this answers every ones QUESTION? "And Again Thankyou Every one And Thank You Treasure Net" Sincerely John V. Kemm.

If I recall correctly - he did not have a legal claim, nor did he have a treasure trove permit, and threatening others who would "poach" is not only against our forum rules, but also against the law.

Plus, like many others - he offered no proof other than lip service.

B

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SFNM,

I know Roy Roush pretty well. Been to his home in Encino Hills several times. I will ask him what he thinks.

Best-Mike

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Mike,

That would be great! Especially since, it was not him who posted that, but Lyndon P. Graves, and again, like I said, with no visual proof.

Maybe Roy R. could enlighten us!

B

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Through a couple of people I know, I have seen pics of some pretty fantastic things that came out of the Supers.

Chuck Kenworthy showed a good friend of mine a trunk full of Bonanza Gold Ore. I include him because he is long passed away.

There are some pretty rich gold finds North of the Salt River, and only one other I know about inside the Supers.

Do I believe that someone could have found a rich gold source there? ABSOLUTELY! Do I believe they did it by getting baked and staring at Google Earth for 15 hours while eating Captain Crunch straight from the box? NOPE!

Anybody I know that has found anything large would NEVER post it on any online forum. While I share a lot of information, if I had thought for a second that I had found the LDM, you would NEVER EVER see me post a word about it. That's why I am immediately highly dubious of ANYONE claiming to have found anything that big.

Best-Mike

OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009

MESSAGE FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS! THERE IS MOST PROBABLY A """"COMMON DENOMINATOR,"""" BETWEEN ALL ATTACKS ON ALL LDM FORUMS AND THE POACHERS LYNDON P. GRAVES WITNESSED IN THE SUPERSTITIONS! PLEASE TRACE IPS OF ALL ATTACKERS AND CONFIRM IDENTITYS IN THIS LDM FORUM AND ANY OTHERS ON THE INTERNET!

OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009

ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO ADD! IF I HAD CONTROL OF THE JESSE CAPEN SEARCH THE FIRST PLACE I PERSONALLY WOULD HAVE SEARCHED BLUFF SPRING MOUNTAIN """"GROUND ZERO"""" IN THE HISTORY OF THE HUNT FOR THE LOST DUTCHMAN MINE!

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I never said "it wouldn't be hard to hunt you down" I just said there aren't many people with your name in Alb.

I did say that I would meet you anywhere from South Orange County to North L.A. County.

Whats the matter? Poor widdle baby. You make all sorts of attempts to fight others and get all whiney when someone makes fun of how you found the LDM? HAHAHA Poor widdle nutjob. I told you I would be friendly as long as you stopped acting like somebody poured you out of a jar of Planter's Nuts!

Poooooooor baby. Why so defensive. I bet I guessed exactly how you treasure hunt, huh? Get baked and sit in front of your computer? HAHAHA

Best-Mike

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN said:
ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO ADD! IF I HAD CONTROL OF THE JESSE CAPEN SEARCH THE FIRST PLACE I PERSONALLY WOULD HAVE SEARCHED BLUFF SPRING MOUNTAIN """"GROUND ZERO"""" IN THE HISTORY OF THE HUNT FOR THE LOST DUTCHMAN MINE!

Bluff Spring Mountain is pretty big! What slope would you start searching on (N, S, E, or W)? Near the top or near the base?

Mike

OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009

""""((((RICO also permits a private individual harmed by the actions of such an enterprise to file a civil suit; if successful, the individual can collect treble damages.))))""""

OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009

gollum said:
I never said "it wouldn't be hard to hunt you down" I just said there aren't many people with your name in Alb.

I did say that I would meet you anywhere from South Orange County to North L.A. County.

Whats the matter? Poor widdle baby. You make all sorts of attempts to fight others and get all whiney when someone makes fun of how you found the LDM? HAHAHA Poor widdle nutjob. I told you I would be friendly as long as you stopped acting like somebody poured you out of a jar of Planter's Nuts!

Poooooooor baby. Why so defensive. I bet I guessed exactly how you treasure hunt, huh? Get baked and sit in front of your computer? HAHAHA

Best-Mike JUST MAKING SURE THIS DOESNT GET ERASED! HEY MIKE YOU REALLY MUST HATE TREASURE NET! SINCE YOUR GETTING YOURSELF BANNED!!!!!!!!!

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey Whacko,

You never answered my question......... Which slope should we look on, and nearer the top or bottom? Come on! Don't tell me you can't find Jesse Capen on Google Earth. You found the LDM, and he's bigger than the entrance to that!

best-Mike

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)

HOLA amigos,
OK, I give up. Congratulations Santa Fe NM you found the LDM! Congratulations Mr Graves you found the LDM! Congratulations Blindbowman you found the LDM! Congratulations Superdad you found the LDM! I guess there must not be a SPECK of gold left, so now for some advice for any and all who might consider making the trip.

Save yourself the expense and trouble. The LDM is already found by MANY different people, and a great many of them don't show us even one speck of gold so that proves there must not be a speck of gold left in there. Furthermore, it is within the Superstition Mountains Wilderness Area, so is not open to mining claims of any kind, so even if you had ideas of claiming it just for the sake of claiming it, you can't and besides all these other folks have already discovered it and published it all over the world, so don't bother. This is the REAL reason why the Lost Dutchman State Park is closed by the way, "funding" has nothing whatsoever to do with it; they got the word and know that the game is over, the jig is up; we can all go home now and forget all about hunting for any old lost gold mines that used to be in the Superstition mountains of Arizona. The folks who run businesses in Apache Junction might try to say I am pulling your collective legs, but trust me on this, when so many different guys are all claiming they found the Lost Dutchman, and several have said that it is all cleaned out so nothing is left to find, it MUST BE TRUE!

Now if you guys want to have a fist fight, I am now self-appointing myself to be the one to hold the wallets and any prize monies to be awarded; of course the moment you start swinging, I may slip out of sight, but TRUST ME you know I will sure be there when the fight is over to return all of your valuables. By the way, perhaps you ought to hand me your truck keys while you are at it - never know when they might go a-flying and be lost, so it will be safer in MY hands. :icon_thumleft: ;D :wink:

Good luck and good hunting, and once again my congratulations on your discoveries. I am done here. :thumbsup:
Oroblanco

OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009

"""a great many of them don't show us even one speck of gold"""" KIND OF HARD TO SHOW A SPECK OF GOLD WHEN POACHERS ARE PROTECTING THE MINE! OR WHEN YOUVE BEEN MURDERED! OR MIA MISSING IN ACTION! :thumbsup:

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Oro said...

This is the REAL reason why the Lost Dutchman State Park is closed by the way, "funding" has nothing whatsoever to do with it; they got the word and know that the game is over, the jig is up; we can all go home now and forget all about hunting for any old lost gold mines that used to be in the Superstition mountains of Arizona

I just thought of something!!!!!! Maybe someone from the Forest Service discovered the entrance to the LDM right under one of the garbage cans in the Lost Dutchman State Park!!! THAT'S why it's being closed!!! The government needs gold to fund the new budget and they're going to secretly be mining the ground under the State Park after it's closed!!

Think about it - the land there is mighty close to Goldfield and the sites of a number of gold mines that produce and have produced $$ in the past!!!

Wow - It finally makes sense!!!

::)

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS

Oroblanco said:
..... Good luck and good hunting, and once again my congratulations on your discoveries. I am done here. :thumbsup:
Oroblanco

Remember Oro, you can't let sleeping dogs lie until they fall asleep. Shhhhh .....

j.n.

Dec 31, 2007
phoenix az
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

If anyone sees the BLM or the state doing any excavating in or near the Lost Dutchman State Park see if you can obtain a couple of five gallon buckets of the ex as I have for years wanted to do sampling in the area looking for placer gold.

If anyone believes they have found the Lost Dutchman remember that a few pounds of ore would convert a lot of disbelievers.

Now lets get the proof out into the sunlight.

j.n.

maui

Dec 3, 2007
maui, hawaii
Detector(s) used
whites GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

cubfan 64, i had the same thoughts about them closing the superstitions but did not post because i thought i would sound like some kind of goof-ball.
it is really something to think about.
look at all the places that have been closed and you will see that many [ most ]are gold bearing areas. little by little we are losing our rights to some fantastic area's. thanks for taking the time to read this, take care and be safe out there. ron

ghostdog

Apr 22, 2007

I believe the Park Service feels it no longer protect the visiters from disappering altogether, the liability issues are to large, they cannot control
illigal activities, their budget has been slashed, they dont like negative publicity,there jobs are on the line, they probably want to get it out from under there jurisdiction. I dont think much will change, and Apache Junction will continue to have a large tourist trade. What are real estate prices like there?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread