Primary Interest:
Other

Attachments

• ButtFaceFacts.jpg
    ButtFaceFacts.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 89
S

stefen

AKA, BUTTFACE in our household and avoided like the plague...

More frequently, businesses are directing potential clients to their Facebook instead of a website page...when this is encountered, I avoid doing business with these people...

in fact, you are required to open an account...not going to happen...

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the online reality show, available 24/7, no commercials either :laughing9:

PYRATE

Jun 24, 2012
Cackalacky
Detector(s) used
arrr, just need me nose
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The ALGORE invented the innernets in order that those who could type would have a place to share photos of cats not this facebook tomfoolery

With the people sending pictures of people with no unnergarments and the facebooking and the stalking of the pretty girls, the tubes which make the innernets work are clogged

It is now rare that the pictures of cats are shared as the ALGORE intended.

cutekitty.jpg

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

More frequently, businesses are directing potential clients to their Facebook instead of a website page...when this is encountered, I avoid doing business with these people...

Same here "Not going to happen" why would I want to start a site where Trolls can make up things fools tend to believe.
plus I don't consider myself the type of person who
"thweets & thwitters all over the place :tongue3:
or a 13 year old girl. who needs to talk about her bff

stop the Presses, I just took a dump, now it's time to shower & brush my teeth.
yea I can see the world waiting with baited breath to find out the flavor of tooth paste I use.

seriously who are these people & where do they get their egos ?

Last edited:
S

stefen

Down with butt face, twitter, Zits-R-Us and whatever else is coming down the pike...

Last edited:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

. . . but everyone needs to Tweet and use Facebook. How else are the bill collectors gonna find ya?

Got a friend who is a bill collector, poses as a purty woman and asks to be added as a friend. Guys being guys, it works every time. He finds out where they work and gets 25% of their check through garnishment, almost like an ex wife.

Moral of the story? Beware of pretty girls you don't know who want to be your facebook friends. You just aren't that good looking.

Oh, almost forgot . . . for the ladies, his OTHER account shows a picture of a guy who looks a lot like Phil Collins along with photos of him and his new car, him and his new house, him and his jewelry business . . . and they're hooked.

S

stefen

. . . but everyone needs to Tweet and use Facebook. How else are the bill collectors gonna find ya?

Got a friend who is a bill collector, poses as a purty woman and asks to be added as a friend. Guys being guys, it works every time. He finds out where they work and gets 25% of their check through garnishment, almost like an ex wife.

As I have always said, therre's no cure for stupidity...people on Buttface and twitter are so egotistical...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread