If you wish to determine if MFD will work for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
For beginner

Here there is a valuable information about "how" to use a MFD and "How" to succeed with it.

There is no assurance of success. There is much more to finding Treasure than following a signal line to it's end, digging down, and expecting to become "wealthy beyond your wildest dreams" as one manufacturers instructions state and others have implied. Whatever tool anyone uses it can only be as successful as the knowledge, experience and talent of the person using it. Even some luck will play a part in that success. Being in the night place at a time with favorable operating conditions are part of the ingredients for success.

If you wish to determine if MFD will work for you, bend a pair of L-Rods from coat hangers, wire, or Brass welding rods. Lay a garden hose on the ground and turn on the water. Hold the rods parallel with each other and the ground and walk across the garden hose. If there is no interference the rods will react by crossing and aligning themselves with the electrical/magnetic field generated by the water running through the garden hose. Even slightly moving water is one of the strongest concentrators of the E/M field as it rises from the core of the earth. The metal alone in the rods react within known laws of physics to these concentrated E/M fields. Most anomalies act as a condenser concentrating the earth's E/M field around them making this field stronger at that point than the area that surrounds the anomaly, therefore making it distinguishable. The amount of E/M field that is concentrated will vary greatly. Some chemical elements of anomalies such as Gem stones concentrate the Earth's E/M field poorly but become detectable when frequency and electrical current is used to excite the molecules.

Another good concentrator of the E/M field is Iron. Another test you can perform is lay a piece of iron on the floor or ground and walk directly over it to get a reaction with the L-rods. Don't expect results every time because these concentrated E/M fields work against an opposing field surrounding the earth. The field around the Earth often fluctuates in strength and at times may be stronger than the field the rods normally react to but a surge in strength will override it. You loose the signal strength of the anomaly. This same phenomena takes place with the signal strength of the MID and must be understood to be successful.

If you wish to prove to your self that MFD can work locating Non Magnetic (non Ferrous) elements place a piece of Gold or silver with at least I inch surface area, on a table or counter (not Glass) and use only one rod, hold it level and pass the tip of the rod (not too fast) back and forth about I inch above the Gold or Silver. If there is some interference you will see the end of the rod hesitate and "drag" as it passed over the object. If there is No interference (opposing E/M field) the tip of the rod will "lock" and hold on the object until it is pulled off. If there is total interference or your body produces a stronger, overriding E/M. field there will be no reaction of the rod(s) whatsoever.

The human body also concentrates the earth's E/M field and that field can be measured. Some will have a greater or lesser concentration (stronger or weaker) field than others but there does appear to be an area of average, a category that most of us are within. There are some exceptions of a persons generating an opposing E/M field stronger than that generated by the Anomaly or the MFD. They override the fields as they walk through them, in effect neutralizing them, and the Rods have no "strength of field" to react to. In my experience, these same persons were unable to wear a mechanical wrist watch. The watch would stop.

In using LRL, MFD or even any electronic remote sensing instrument that utilizes E/M fields, we are only responding to the strongest of the fields that may be layered or surrounded among many many weaker fields.

The metal (elements) contained in the rods are reacting according to elementary physics to the stronger, concentrated E/M fields. Many of these same E/M fields can also be measured with sensitive electronic instruments. The rods alone provide absolutely no discrimination of these fields. Neither do the electronic instruments that are used to measure these fields.

The specific Molecular Frequency generated by the electronics in the MFD provides the discrimination of the concentrated E/M fields by "matching" the resonating frequency of that selected element and establishing a harmonic relation to that specific element. In addition, it provides an overriding of the unwanted E/M fields allowing only the field of the selected (discriminated to)element to come through to be measured by the reaction of the L-Rods or electronically metered. This is a natural occurring phenomena and the MFD is a configuration of electronic components that we use as a tool to control and speed up this natural process. There are limitations to these electronic tools and manufacturers need to inform buyers of these limitations to restore credibility to this valuable tool, Needless to say there will be variations in an MFD's capabilities, efficiency, size, weight and claims, as well as price, according to who is the manufacturer and promoter.

Using the L-Rods for the purpose of Dowsing should be distinguished from it's use with electronics. In Dowsing the electronics are not required or used. The discrimination of the E/M fields the metal of the Rods naturally react to is done Mentally. There are certainly less limitations but it requires more practice and is often difficult to comprehend. Nevertheless, as long as the L-rods are used with the MFD it is beneficial for the user to have some understanding of the distinction between the two. When the two become intertwined confusion can result. Some manufacturers of MFD's are guilty, whether purposely or through ignorance, they are not separating or explaining the distinction between your own. inherent abilities and that of the electronics. Consequently some claims are made about MFD's that the present configuration of electronics in the MFD the market simply cannot accomplish.

Accept or deny Dowsing, it has been around and known by a lot of different names for over 5000 years. To last that long it would be logical to assume there is some thing to it. Accepting that some of the great minds of history have captured it's benefits, it may be a method of opening to a wealth of knowledge.

Whether you wish to believe or not, all humans have this capability and once it is realized it can be the most profound tool for learning we have available to us.

Send me a PM for the original source link.

Arch

LM

Dec 11, 2007
South
Detector(s) used
Charts and Maps.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Basically, it amounts to saying this...

"If you're dumb enough to believe in dowsing, that tells us you'll probably be dumb enough to believe in the quack device we're trying to sell..."

If I were trying to sell a pair of magic sunglasses that claimed 'certain people' could put them on and suddenly, an array of angels that walked amongst us would become visible, I would screen for the most likely placebo-responders by requiring anyone wanting more information to first have a strong belief in spirits and ghosts... and then claim that anyone who didn't believe in spirits and ghosts wouldn't be able to put on my magic sunglasses to see the angels, because their disbelief precluded them from tuning in to the natural forces that allowed them to materialize.

Doesn't make any of it true, but screening your audience does make finding suckers a lot easier.

K

Kentucky Kache

Do the mods see people being called dumb here? Do they read these posts?

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
LSMorgan said:
Basically, it amounts to saying this...

"If you're dumb enough to believe in dowsing, that tells us you'll probably be dumb enough to believe in the quack device we're trying to sell..."

If I were trying to sell a pair of magic sunglasses that claimed 'certain people' could put them on and suddenly, an array of angels that walked amongst us would become visible, I would screen for the most likely placebo-responders by requiring anyone wanting more information to first have a strong belief in spirits and ghosts... and then claim that anyone who didn't believe in spirits and ghosts wouldn't be able to put on my magic sunglasses to see the angels, because their disbelief precluded them from tuning in to the natural forces that allowed them to materialize.

Doesn't make any of it true, but screening your audience does make finding suckers a lot easier.

LS Morgan

I'm sorry but you're the next winner to fall in the bucket of the ignored, but don't worry, you won't be alone. With you will be, Woof, SWR and EE.

Arch :thumbsup:

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Archie, here's something you surely must have known before you posted it:

Whoever wrote that piece doesn't know crap about magnetic and electric fields. He just made all that stuff up. It's pseudoscience. Tell him I said so.

--Toto

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~woof~
Whoever wrote that piece doesn't know crap about magnetic and electric fields. He just made all that stuff up. It's pseudoscience. Tell him I said so.
--Toto
I may not agree with everything that the gentleman said. He certainly knew enough about magnetic and electric fields to use them to find treasure..No big deal..Millions of people understand how to use them….Evidently you are not one of them..Art

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
aarthrj3811 said:
~woof~
--Toto
I may not agree with everything that the gentleman said. He certainly knew enough about magnetic and electric fields to use them to find treasure..No big deal..Millions of people understand how to use them….Evidently you are not one of them..Art

Bingo!! :hello: This is the most important!!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~Art~
~SWR~
Millions of people know how to use them :::chortles:::
Thank you for agreeing…Art

LM

Dec 11, 2007
South
Detector(s) used
Charts and Maps.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
architecad said:
LS Morgan

I'm sorry but you're the next winner to fall in the bucket of the ignored, but don't worry, you won't be alone. With you will be, Woof, SWR and EE.

Naturally, you will "ignore".
When a person desperately wants to believe in Santa Claus but someone comes along to point out that the myth just isn't true, the 'believer' cannot substantiate their position with any sort of fact or logic, so they resort to sticking their fingers in their ears and shouting "LALALALALA".

K

Kentucky Kache

LSMorgan said:
architecad said:
LS Morgan

Naturally, you will "ignore".
When someone desperately wants to believe in Santa Claus but someone comes along to point out it isn't true, they cannot refute that person with any sort of fact or logic, so they resort to sticking their fingers in their ears and shouting "LALALALALA".

Is that better, or worse than calling people dumb?

K

Kentucky Kache

SWR said:
Those meddling kids... and their loaded question fallacies

This thread is not about your favorite TV show. Now go sit in the corner until called for.

LM

Dec 11, 2007
South
Detector(s) used
Charts and Maps.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Kentucky Kache said:

If I told you that an old gypsy woman told me the future via reading tea leaves and I paid her $1000 for her services, could one credibly label me as dumb?

Yes.

Now, replace "tea leaves" with do-nothing electrical devices that claim to be able to locate minerals from a great distance away, in spite of all non-anecdotal indicators suggesting that claim just isn't true...

Same general principle.

K

Kentucky Kache

LSMorgan said:
Kentucky Kache said:

If I told you that an old gypsy woman told me the future via reading tea leaves and I paid her $1000 for her services, could one credibly label me as dumb?

Yes.

Maybe so, but they wouldn't be allowed to call you that on this forum. Or would they?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Those meddling kids... and their loaded question fallacies

Well... being you are a supporter of fraud and unsound scientific devices, the spotlight should be on you.
But it is not..If you can’t stand the heat get out of the Kitchen

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
architecad said:

Haha, make sure you follow the popular practice of loudly telling everyone they're on Ignore, but still click on 'Show Post' when you see their postings.

Too funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread