Status
Not open for further replies.

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
Hi Fellows

This is a image saved on Google earth. I overlay a image of a "Mars college protractor" to trace the signal with a laptop on field. The image has a 45% of transparency. You should hook a GPS to the laptop and use a compass. The Mars protactor has to match in angle with the Google's compass. Each red line represent the signal broadcasted from the MFD outside with a 1/4 miles radio.

Arch :thumbsup: :coffee2:

Attachments

• MFD tracing signal.jpg
    MFD tracing signal.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 273

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~SWR~
This is the exact same method Odyssey used to locate the Black Swan project in international waters!
Gee SWR…Triangulation has been used by explorers for years..About time that you learned about this method..
Thank you for the new technology update architecad..Art

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good aftenoon aa, swr posted -->This is the exact same method Odyssey used to locate the Black Swan project in international waters!

He of course, has absolutely valid proof of this???

Don Jose de La Mancha

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gee.. Way back in the 50’s ships had Device called a Loran. You picked up two or three signals from their stations to Triangulate were you were in the Ocean..The aides to navigation (called buoy’s) are placed in the Oceans by the use of Triangulation…And these so called experts do not know what Triangulation is?...Art

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Artie, triangulation is one of the basic methods used in "reading the advertisement". It's how you answer the question, "what do you find when you see where two persuasion vectors intersect?" Sometimes it's convergence on a vulnerability in the mark's thinking, sometimes it's a divergence which betrays what the LRL promoter knows about the LRL and the business he's in.

--Toto

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
woof! said:
Artie, triangulation is one of the basic methods used in "reading the advertisement". It's how you answer the question, "what do you find when you see where two persuasion vectors intersect?" Sometimes it's convergence on a vulnerability in the mark's thinking, sometimes it's a divergence which betrays what the LRL promoter knows about the LRL and the business he's in.

--Toto

What is your question? ???

Arch

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~woof~
I use triangulation some times…Mostly to find the easiest route to a spot on the map..I take my readings and put them on the map..I can then find out what roads or sand washes go near the spot..I can determine what kind of transportation is needed. I can use the tilt feature on google earth to see how hard the terrain is to walk. This is the easy way to prepare a hunt on a target that may be 5 miles away and determine if it is worth going after or not..
Reading the advertisements may give you the wrong impression of the device..Meanings of words vary from area to area…I communicate with treasure hunters from all over the world and some of the words are different but mean the same…Besides that I have never talked to a manufacturer that I consider to be an expert on the English language…Art

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
He of course, has absolutely valid proof of this???

Don Jose de La Mancha

I thought you guys never let proof get in the way of a good story.

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Art

Always I used triangulation method with an MFD when I searched in a large area. When I begin to use a MFD again, this time I will use Google earth, GPS, and Fugawi to trace out the signal on field.

Arch :coffee2:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~Saturna~
Gee ~Saturna~The thread is named Tools to trace a signal using a MFD....Right now we are talking about using triangulation methods to trace signal lines created by our MFD’s..Right now I use my Jeep, the roads of Nevada, a Magellan GPS, a Note Pad, my computer, a Google Earth program, a HP Printer, a Office Deport Ruler and a Ball Point Pen from Bob’s Autotrans. I see nothing that is funny on this thread and do not see anything that needs to be proved..The only thing that I have saw that is a story comes from the skeptics..Art

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
aarthrj3811 said:
~Saturna~
Gee ~Saturna~The thread is named Tools to trace a signal using a MFD....Right now we are talking about using triangulation methods to trace signal lines created by our MFD’s..Right now I use my Jeep, the roads of Nevada, a Magellan GPS, a Note Pad, my computer, a Google Earth program, a HP Printer, a Office Deport Ruler and a Ball Point Pen from Bob’s Autotrans. I see nothing that is funny on this thread and do not see anything that needs to be proved..The only thing that I have saw that is a story comes from the skeptics..Art

Thanks for your words.

Arch :thumbsup: :coffee2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread