T

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The tunnel entrance is wide for a horse to go through but you could look at it and not see it

OP
OP
T

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unlike burning man there was a girl by the name Jacky a friend of my daughter they were 16 at the time it was around 2001 Jacky said her uncle had been looking for the lost Dutchman she asked if I would help her uncle to find the mine I gave her some information she left that was the last time I saw her

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jacky was stabbed over 10 times then put in a carpet then left on the side of a road they arrested her cousin I do not know if she talked to her uncle one thing I did tell her I would have to get to the mine before some one fell in to a fox hole and found it the strange thing was that two years latter a man told the news paper he found the lost Dutchmen by falling in to a fox hole I at this time of my life had my hands full with a 5 year old and a 3year old and my husband just had back surgery ,so

hooch

Banned
Aug 4, 2008
Ahwatukee
I just bought a house nice came here with nothing now a big house not with a swimming pool big yard for my dog who is looking for a wife he hopes to find a Catahoula coy mixed like him she will be a luck dog I have to get that house ready for a few weeks and get up there I will write more on iggy soon but I have a good idea were iggy said up I go write soon in weeks

my god, I gotta meet you lol

OP
OP
T

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jackie is the one way my notes and story left my house in Glendale AZ the other thing about the Jackie story as I would follow the story in the news paper he was going to ask from AZ government 30 from 200 million in gold on the Internet he had a website he had a picture of a tunnel with a blue light in front of the tunnel the light would be what the apache call the blue lady he lost the fight for the money legally but could he still be here and who is he

OP
OP
T

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The other way my notes left ....I had a childhood friend stay at my house when she was in town from calf I at the time after she left noticed some things gone one of the people up here say they got the notes from a yard sell

OP
OP
T

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At at this Time to follow my story one would need to go to US desert Google that with the lost Dutchman and just all might start to take shape as I had a gas fire right before I came here funny there is one or two pages missing there at US desert two pages burned in my gas fire it went like this the Dutchman was 1/2 mile from camp ground after they had hiked in from the dutchmens directions 12 miles in the directions brought them right to the camp ground again funny that part is missing I printed a lot from that Website a new friend asked me why do you not have scares from the fire I told her it's a apache thing I was burned very bad in that fire .

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So in my little mystery I can now acount for two different groups of people here now I will give a 3rd group here or are all the groups just one person I love a good mystery only when I'm in it....?

OP
OP
T

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One might ask why air this out as I said I'm in a mystery this would be a first for me to include the reader some guy one time emailed me and asked why are the ones on the forum us desert making fun of the ones that do not know where the Dutchman is I answer him with the location on us desert I was thrown off there forum that day

OP
OP
T

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back to iggy for a little time but first I have to say I am not upset at the fact that there are people up here mining I say live and let live that is not the mystery. Scorpions in my stuff or being shot at or tires getting stabbed and just not being able to do my own thing thats part of a mystery. Things in my life in 1995 might have lead strange people here in that is a mystery

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
been to busy to write found a new heart up on the mountain .I took some friends up there she found one heart that's when I found the other one right next to it . we will do something with the new heart this week

OP
OP
T

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the mountain... is on fire not middle march but it is going that way now and the dragoons are in flames. we in Sunsites can not believe the people that come to watch the mountains demise .I hope the wind will not change direction

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread