IH, 3 Mercs, First Tootsie and Big Marble

pointdlr

Sep 30, 2007
Cincinnati, Ohio
Went out again this evening. Just got home and cleaned off my bounty. Tonights take is an 1895 Indian Head. Decent condition, pics do it no justice. 1943 S Mercury Dime. My first complete tootsie toy truck with "Ford" written on the bottom. Also found a really big 3/4" marble in a hole that contained a piece of junk. I guess it pays to dig junk!. The other two Mercs in the pic were from this week. The 1934 I found yesterday in the coin spill, and the other one is a 1916 from a short park hunt on Monday. Sorry, but no D. This is a very fun hobby when you are finding interesting things.
Regards,
Jon Dickinson.
www.prehistoricartifacts.com

Attachments

• metaldetecting362008.jpg
    metaldetecting362008.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 559
Upvote 0

chrisplay2004

Feb 28, 2008
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2 with 4" & 8" Coil, and F-Point Pinpointer, Whites Eagle II, Bounty Hunter Fortune Hunter, Modified VLF WaterDetector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gotta love silver...
Very nice finds...

ohio

Bronze Member
May 28, 2007
Jon, looks like you did pretty well after I spoke with you. I REALLY like the marble. I need to show you my small collection. If any one knows what kind it is I would be interested to know. I spoke to the guy who has the 2 houses and he said he would not be home until this evening. He did not call until around five and I figured you would be home. Give me a shout.
Chuck

T

TreasurdiggrNY

Nice finds pointdlr, cool marble congrats on the silver and the old IH, very nice WTG!
Glenn

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds..and you know..it is even a fun hobby even if you don't find the good stuff..but it does help.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread