OP
OP
plumloko

plumloko

Feb 11, 2008
Utah
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision, Whites XLT
I didnt even really look very close until I got out my coin book, that 1903S barber is a key date! sweet!

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
I can't wait to find a Barber...That sure is some killer finds..jgas

93vector

Feb 2, 2007
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Nice to see a buffalo that actually kept some of it's luster in the ground!! Nice Barber....finding those never gets old!!

wheelerite

Feb 2, 2008
canby,oregon
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter
cool marbles, I've beeen lurking here for about a year now and thought I would reply on one I knew a little about. I think those are cool hand-made ribbon core marbles and are in terrific shape. The coins are cool also.
Duffy is the real expert on marbles but ive been collecting for about fifteen years. Keep up the good work.
K. Smith

OP
OP
plumloko

plumloko

Feb 11, 2008
Utah
Detector(s) used
93vector said:
Nice to see a buffalo that actually kept some of it's luster in the ground!! Nice Barber....finding those never gets old!!
I clean nickels with lime a way gel. This one came out of the ground like all of the others...pretty cruddy!

OP
OP
plumloko

plumloko

Feb 11, 2008
Utah
Detector(s) used
wheelerite said:
cool marbles, I've beeen lurking here for about a year now and thought I would reply on one I knew a little about. I think those are cool hand-made ribbon core marbles and are in terrific shape. The coins are cool also.
Duffy is the real expert on marbles but ive been collecting for about fifteen years. Keep up the good work.
K. Smith
If you or Duffy want to make an offer on the marbles send me an email. I think I have a couple more laying around as well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread