Upstate SC
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm A Pimp.....

Got out Saturday to a Plantation in the Low Country with Jon and Glenn on a scouting trip.I purchased a set of Vance headphones and must say for any Deus user they should check them out. It was a beautiful day temps about 120ยฐ and the humidity about the same. We started out hunting one field and nothing for me but a Huge horseshoe. Looked around and I was alone in the field and finally found those 2 having a picnic under the shade of some large oak trees. We then went to another section and while some people don't dig iron I personally love it as I feel it gives clues to the age and occupation of the area.Jon cut out on us to hunt one of his Super Secretive trash pits. Glenn and I stayed because he felt there had to be more ticks in the area and wanted to see if I could carry 50 pounds of iron the 3 miles back to the truck after my stroke he was sure I was having. Really had a Great time digging and I should be available for round 2 soon
IMG_20160501_103235233.jpg IMG_20160501_095506783.jpg
IMG_20160501_095524041.jpg IMG_20160501_104128.jpg
My only button was this button with a train on it.

Attachments

• IMG_20160501_104038229.jpg
    IMG_20160501_104038229.jpg
    471.8 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
Upvote 19

can

Dec 26, 2015
NC
Detector(s) used
xp DEUS, excal sword,ctx 3030, garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

bonepicker

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2012
MS, Lynchberg
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice finds. I think ive dug that same button. Mine said "The Engineer" on it. I concluded it was an early 1900's overalls button.
Take it easy in this heat, bo.
So many _ _ _'s, so little time.

Last edited:
OP
OP
DirtStalker

DirtStalker

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2014
Upstate SC
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds. I think ive dug that same button. Mine said "The Engineer" on it. I concluded it was an early 1900's overalls button.
Take it easy in this heat, bo.
So many _ _ _'s, so little time.

Bone where ya been son? Yeah heat is bad but ticks are worse

bonepicker

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2012
MS, Lynchberg
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Bone where ya been son? Yeah heat is bad but ticks are worse
Ticks suck........
Ive been around. Been real busy and havent hunted, or been online as much as i would like to.
Last couple hunts werent anything special, so i didnt bother posting pics.
New job, weekend work, new sites arent paying off, bum elbow/shoulder/back/foot/knee.
I have a ton of excuses, but im planning on getting out again soon.

Duncan James

Apr 6, 2016
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The title is misleading. Disappointed. Anyhow, at RAF Upper Heyford UK back in the day we had a local pub in the village and on any given night after a good session the name would appear to read THREE HORSES HOES due to a slight irregularity in the spacing, or in the inebriated minds of the reader, whichever you believe.

OP
OP
DirtStalker

DirtStalker

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2014
Upstate SC
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The title is misleading. Disappointed. Anyhow, at RAF Upper Heyford UK back in the day we had a local pub in the village and on any given night after a good session the name would appear to read THREE HORSES HOES due to a slight irregularity in the spacing, or in the inebriated minds of the reader, whichever you believe.

DJ I'm sorry to disappoint you but after a very long hot day in the marsh/woods/fields it was the best I could come up with. Maybe 1700/1800's Bunny Ranch Found in Low Country. With Bros Found Hoes. But I do like the name of the UK pub.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread