Im Baaack!!

Not sure who you are, why you are baaack, or what you may have found, the link has little information.

As a first brush, I suggest if you want to be taken seriously, by investors, other sorts of recognition, or any other help with your 'find', that you work on your photography skills.

Just a thought.

Last edited:
Never the Less.....

Welcome Back :icon_thumleft:

Hey AUVnav, Thanks for the advice. I have a better camera but can't find it. Kids like to hide it from me so I used their camera. I am not looking for investors nor any recognition, but I do enjoy the hunt.

Wish I had .50 cents for every nail I found. Not to mention my camera battery would be dead also. The good news is, next house I build I won't have to buy tooooooo much hardware, 😬

I apologize, your braver than I as I rarely post my finds for fear of just what I did to you. Each and everything I find excited me no matter how small. It's the 2 or 3 minutes right when you find it that spins our imaginations like a top with amazement. It's almost like the ghosts are feeling you out to see if your worthy to receive the next clue. Please accept my apology as it is sincere and I wish you calm seas and cold cervesas

bay, I take the good with the bad and don't hold a grudge against anyone. This find was conducted with my son who is 13 years old and he loved every minute of it.

Good to see you back online lockdownking. Now get your a$$ back down to FL.

Thanks Salvor6, As soon as a job opens up somewhere, I'll be there!

Welcome. one great thing to remember is the sea treats us all equally - no matter what kind of camera we have. keep hunting, keep finding, and keep writing. it's the man (woman) we take seriously - not the camera
although I'm working on winning the go pro daily giveaway so I can enhance my image (images!)8-)

Capt. Bonnie
Gold Hawg Treasure, LLC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back