Im back and have been dreaming of this day!

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
I'm back and have been dreaming of this day!

I finally have cash to buy halves, about $1,100, and I've order 8 boxes of halves at 4 different Huntington Branches in the area. I have 8 dump US Banks set up, just incase some don't take my halves. All boxes will be Brinks, and there is an overlap, sorry if you're on this forum. :/ Only 1 branch said there was an overlap, but I'm sure there is overlap at some others. All boxes will be Brinks, hopefully I get at least 2 or 3 40%ers to cover my gas costs. If I don't, then oh well, I'll have to wait until next week to try again. Hopefully I don't skunk out. There are plently of other Huntington's in my area I could order from, like 6 or 7 branches other branches all in a 20 mile radius from me, but thought I would be safe, and make sure that I do ok with only 8 dump branches nearby. Expected gas costs will be about $8-10. I will be going out next Saturday. Do you guys think I will do ok in the long run with the brinks boxes or should I try to get another bank that can order me Loomis and Garda boxes?

P.S. I know I said I was leaving, but I've realized I love you guys, hopefully there isn't a lot of arguing and irrelevant posts.

Upvote 0

PhattyB

Apr 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brinks boxes seem to be fine. I could never get a Huntington bank to order for me without hearing the 'F' word... So, lookout after a few weeks.

44_Dimes

Jul 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Brinks seems to produce but it is always good to diversify if possible.

CC-Hunter

Bronze Member
Sep 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What do you mean by no overlap? Not sure I get that.

Also, don't you need $4K to buy 8 boxes? My boxes are $500 each. Didn't mean to nit pick.

PhattyB

Apr 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Obviously he's getting two boxes at a time at each branch.

OP
OP
Coppercrazy

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
What do you mean by no overlap? Not sure I get that.

Also, don't you need $4K to buy 8 boxes? My boxes are $500 each. Didn't mean to nit pick.

There is an overlap. Another guy had ordered 2 boxes at one of the branches I called and he hadn't picked them up yet. I am now hunting, picking up and dumping where he does. I will be buying 2 boxes at each branch, dumping and then repeating all in the same day.

Local_coins

Nov 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back, the PMS has subsided for now!

Good luck with halves.

mishra142

Oct 4, 2011
Ah we may be in same district. All my weekly boxes are brinks. And 90% are from huntington. Although I believe they are from brinks Pittsburgh. I order in Wintersville ohio. I'm pleased with my brinks boxes.

OP
OP
Coppercrazy

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
Yeah, the Huntington branches are great. I have never ever had a problem with them, but I have had quite a few problems with US Bank. I'm in Wadsworth to be exact, but all of the banks by me are in Akron. If I have to dump I may have to go south a little bit down into Green and Canton.

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back! I hope the halves are better to you then they are to me. My avgs suck. If I wasn't using my company gas to drive to banks I would stop.

clarknau

Jul 25, 2012
Mesa, AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
Glad to see you posting again! I enjoy reading your comments. Hope you find the good stuff.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread