Im BACK!

ragu

Dec 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
I'm BACK!

It has been almost three years since I joined this site.... sad to say the treasure hunting bug was lost for awhile with life, moving, school, work all getting making it stay away. Well, THE LITTLE BUGGER CAME BACK! Planning on buying an ace 250 TODAY after doing a different sort of treasure hunting, geocaching, for a couple of years now.

While I did that in the area I live now, I got to watch to guys swinging there detectors, yesterday being the second. MAN did that bug come flying back and make a little home in my head. AS SOOON as I got home I re-found this site, my username still worked, went on craigslist and found a cheap ($150) once used ace 250, browsed finds on here from 5 pm until 3 am and LITTERALLY dreamed AAALLLLL night about detecting!!!! I would wake up when I found things because I would get so excited and I kept hearing tones. Been scouting homes, parks and other empty lands all from memory. CANNOT wait to get that ACE! My wife and kids are going to love this too!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back.......

OP
OP
R

ragu

Dec 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
well I went out and bought it today! been using it in the front/back yard. Will post later what I find in the today's finds.... this is awesome!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread