Hi from the sunshine state

Rigo

Sep 24, 2012
South Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone, my name is Rigo. I am 32, a father of three, a husband, a coin collector amongst other collectibles and I love to learn and see what others collect. I found this website by means of a youtube member who told me he was a member on here and I decided to check it out. I am not a "treasure hunter" but have always been fascinated by what others find while doing so. I enjoy watching youtube videos of people finding awesome stuff and read articles on finds by amateur metal detectors. You can say that I am very curious and I can assure you that I just love history and collecting in general. So I am attracted to all this stuff :laughing7:

I am also founder of Collectors Unleashed and other sites. I love to share and interact with people who have a liking for anything collectible or treasure hunting. I hope to make many new friends on here and contribute to (from what I've seen) this great place you have going on here.

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome, you've come to the right place.

HH Fossis............

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Rigo,hi,i can see a metal detector in your hand in the very near future.Just hang out,go through all the forums and have fun! ;-)

OP
OP
Rigo

Rigo

Sep 24, 2012
South Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you very much guys for the welcomes....LOL
I have always had metal detecting on my mind. Kind of hard to do with 3 kids, a wife and lots of work. But I know I have to accomplish that in life.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions