DSCN2346.jpg

DSCN2347.jpg

HuntH2002

Bronze Member
May 27, 2018
San Antonio, TX
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2015 Bounty Hunter Discovery 1100 // 2015 Bounty Hunter Ultra Mag Sharpshooter // 2019 Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice pictures, thanks for sharing:icon_thumright:
Welcome back

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome back...thank you for the photos! :occasion14:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Hip hip hooray! I have missed you and your pics! Hope all is well? I really like the first and second pics. How did you get the second one? It is sweet!!!!

OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hip hip hooray! I have missed you and your pics! Hope all is well? I really like the first and second pics. How did you get the second one? It is sweet!!!!

Second pic is actually two pics. The glass is a frosted glass image taken with my cell phone. The flower is a daisy (I think) from last spring. I placed the daisy on top of the glass. Then using blend-if, I protected the darker colors of the bottom layer (the glass --- bathroom window actually) which made the whole flower look like it was behind the glass. I then applied a mask to the bottom layer and took a large, soft brush and removed the glass under the flower until I had what I wanted.

I wanted a unique background for my new cell phone, so that is why I did it.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Second pic is actually two pics. The glass is a frosted glass image taken with my cell phone. The flower is a daisy (I think) from last spring. I placed the daisy on top of the glass. Then using blend-if, I protected the darker colors of the bottom layer (the glass --- bathroom window actually) which made the whole flower look like it was behind the glass. I then applied a mask to the bottom layer and took a large, soft brush and removed the glass under the flower until I had what I wanted.

I wanted a unique background for my new cell phone, so that is why I did it.
It looks great!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread