I’m Back !

BayouRunner

Tenderfoot
Jan 3, 2023
Hello peoples! I had an account on this site about 10 years ago and due to several life issues I kinda put my Relic Hunting on hold. Been out of the game since and when I tried to find my old account the other day I couldn’t remember any of my old info, so I had to make a new one. Anyway I’m back now so look out! Born and Raised in Morganza Louisiana and now live in Lakeland La. For the past 34 years. I’m getting ready to retire before long and figured I pick my old hobby back up!

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello peoples! I had an account on this site about 10 years ago and due to several life issues I kinda put my Relic Hunting on hold. Been out of the game since and when I tried to find my old account the other day I couldn’t remember any of my old info, so I had to make a new one. Anyway I’m back now so look out! Born and Raised in Morganza Louisiana and now live in Lakeland La. For the past 34 years. I’m getting ready to retire before long and figured I pick my old hobby back up!
Greetings, and welcome back to TNET.:icon_thumleft:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello peoples! I had an account on this site about 10 years ago...I’m back now...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Back! You might consider taking another look at Forum: Louisiana for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome back
Another way of finding your old information is just write something in the search,
Example: A find that you posted up, or area it might provide enough info to get you on track if you wanted to reuse the original name.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you want to use your old name, if so send me pm with old name and the email address used to register and I can fix it for you.

OP
OP
B

BayouRunner

Tenderfoot
Jan 3, 2023
Ok fellas, with the help of the Administrator I was able to get my old account back up and running. It’s under the user name rvosburg. Now I need to see if I can get this one deleted 😬

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok fellas, with the help of the Administrator I was able to get my old account back up and running. It’s under the user name rvosburg. Now I need to see if I can get this one deleted 😬
Don't worry about deleting this account I can take care of it.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back and as I say to all that have come back to the fold, "We have left you some treasure to find and just a few pulltabs too!"

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome Back!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you remember your old user name and email address, if so send me a PM, (called conversation) I may be able to get your old account working for you.

Cajun 1

Feb 12, 2023
Welcome. I live in Utah but grew up in Bunkie ,LA Been looking in utah for years and found a lot of enjoyment.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions