I'm doin the work

Bodkin

Oct 9, 2017
Bold Coast & Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Blue Excal 1000, Enox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's some of the recent find of 3 days out. I couldn't haul it all back and I still haven't really gone through this stuff. I do have a few pieces that stuck out that I will post separately. There is 3 clay pipe stems here which I only recently started to keep an eye out for. There's no way to see it all. There's stuff everywhere at a new site I found. ENox 800, mostly Beach 2 setting, 6" coil.
008.jpg 009.jpg

Upvote 10

xcopperstax

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2018
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm no expert but it looks like a trashy site with some good things too. Below the pipe stems there is a triangular metal piece. That looks like it could be a kettle point which would be an excellent find. You might want to get some better photo's of that piece and see if anyone can help you id it... or it may just be a shard of metal. Looks like you worked pretty hard here. Congrats!

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you've stumbled upon someone's "very collectable" collection of special items. Lots of various items - water valves, fuel valve, fishing lure, Conestoga type bell and So Much more. Looks like the place is littered with a broad time range of items. Hope it yields some exciting finds!.........63bkpkr

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Keep at it, there has to be a lot of keepers hiding among the trash! :icon_thumleft:

Inspector

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
Finger Lakes Region, Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Nox 600, w/6", Simplex+WHP, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Toltec, Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice site , that's a lot of goodies out of there, gotta be some nice pieces

OP
OP
Bodkin

Bodkin

Oct 9, 2017
Bold Coast & Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Blue Excal 1000, Enox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm no expert but it looks like a trashy site with some good things too. Below the pipe stems there is a triangular metal piece. That looks like it could be a kettle point which would be an excellent find. You might want to get some better photo's of that piece and see if anyone can help you id it... or it may just be a shard of metal. Looks like you worked pretty hard here. Congrats!
That triangular piece of metal is copper and pretty thin. I will be honest with you in that I knew nothing of kettle points until you mentioned it and I researched afterwards. Most of my detecting had been in FL so this area is a completely different animal. For all I know I had pockets full of kettle points and didn't know it. You can be sure my eyes are open to that now. You don't know what you don't know. Thank you for the heads up!!!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats alot of work just a couple good finds would be a good pay off looks like you did that Well done

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions