Im going Crazy!

adh247

Oct 30, 2007
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 Special Edition
I was at the beach, and i got a beep, I dig, nothing in the basket, thinking i must have pushed it away, because its beeping a few inches over now, I dig with the basket.... nothing again, it moves about 5 more times, finally after staring at the sand for about 20 minutes, not giving up, at about 8pm it was hard to do, but finally found it, it looked like a piece of silver, so we hung on to it, and then my friend leah says, wait a minute i know what it is.... she twists it real hard..... It was chewed up gum, that was wrapped back up in the wrapper! Damn what a day! oh but i got better... I then found a bottle cap AND a pull tab! All in one Scoop! how lucky is that! lol.
~TH~

Upvote 0

Thomas007

Aug 29, 2007
Glouster, Ohio
Detector(s) used
White MXT
You're just building karma for a really great hunt and find soon... that is the way things work.

Thanks for sharing the down days as well as the up days

HH

Sanat

vision quest

Jul 8, 2007
RENSSELAER, NY
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Excalibur II
Minelab SDC 2300
Wow vintage gum. Thats sill on my list of things to find! ::) You can cross that one off your list. It can only get better.HH

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
oh yeah....lots of us can relate! lol Just think of it this way....if there is 100 pieces of junk for every goodie then you are one more closer to finding the good one! :wink: Hang in there!

Jagdpanther

Jun 22, 2005
The Edge
I wish people wouldn't put the gum back in the wrapper and toss it like that. They should dispose of it properly by sticking it under the table at the local restaurant. :D

Harry_Morant

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2006
Canberra
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought our motto was 'you don't have to be crazy to post here, but it helps' - welcome to the funny farm :tard:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread