kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
...Maybe you had too much time on your hands?? -- with watches?? ...Sorry, bad joke.

That would be a painful mistake!

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eh, looking back, how much have I got for a dollar and make a lot on? Guess I just paid one forward.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First time I've ever done that and totally not happy.
Hey KID, dollardan here. Now it is your turn to troll the ebay jewelry pages and find a great deal that has been mismarked.

I did that a couple months ago. This lady was constantly listing a certain "lot" of items for BIN $25 and I saw one for $5 + free ship. (I know she didn't proof read her listing) I jumped on it and she shipped. I expected her to pull the auction and say they were lost or something like that. I got the items and a month later I listed them BIN for $25, sold in a few days.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have gotten a lot. i'm just feel like an idiot doing it though. I get the cha Ching sound on my phone and look at it for a dollar what did I sell? Lol. Crap!

To be honest I was wanting to play a video game. With my son but I had to finish up a couple things first. Someone sends and that's when I did. Oh well.

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why do it yourself when you can get some one else to do it for you. Ok everybody line up and lets help beachkid. Kick.....kick.....kick....

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Relisted something for an auction but I guess I wasn't paying enough attention and didn't buy it now. Sold a gold necklace worth $40 in scrap for a buck with free shipping. First time I've ever done that and totally not happy.

Did you perhaps get through the first page of creating the listing and before listing the item, you remembered something you left out or a mistake and had to go back to the previous page by clicking on the "Edit the Posting" link? I have had to do so several times and have found that sometimes, entries that you have made just miraculously disappear. I had to even end an auction with 1 bid, correct the problem, then re-list the item because of this happening. Question is, is this a problem with eBay's Listing Software, their' Computers or Servers or was this programmed intentionally to happen? I sometimes wonder?

Frank

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you perhaps get through the first page of creating the listing and before listing the item, you remembered something you left out or a mistake and had to go back to the previous page by clicking on the "Edit the Posting" link? I have had to do so several times and have found that sometimes, entries that you have made just miraculously disappear. I had to even end an auction with 1 bid, correct the problem, then re-list the item because of this happening. Question is, is this a problem with eBay's Listing Software, their' Computers or Servers or was this programmed intentionally to happen? I sometimes wonder?

Frank

It was a buy it now. I ended it and changed it over to auction except for I only changed the price I didn't change the auction from Bin to auction. My mind was somewhere else. Not thrilled. I'm thinking about breaking a link so she wants to return it LOL just kidding.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread