diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for that link, I just updated mine. The funny thing on that is that Ebay asks if you want to block bidders with a -1 or lower feedback. Hmmmm...the only way that could happen is if they were a seller. Since we cant leave negative feedback for a buyer, it seems they should update that option. Straight from the source it reads "This requirement can help you avoid buyers who have received more negative than positive feedback from other eBay members bidding on your item"
Yeah, slightly outdated to say the least. Idiots, all they care about are the buyers, screw the sellers.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So he bid on or tried to bid on four different items a total of 11 times. Before him there was 14 other bidders who bid once and got denied. Checking their feedback everybody who got denied all of them have a 100% percent feedback but one who has 99.8%. And every bidder has a feedback of over 60 besides two. So I think I'm going to pull the blocks. And see what happens probably nothing!

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So he bid on or tried to bid on four different items a total of 11 times. Before him there was 14 other bidders who bid once and got denied. Checking their feedback everybody who got denied all of them have a 100% percent feedback but one who has 99.8%. And every bidder has a feedback of over 60 besides two. So I think I'm going to pull the blocks. And see what happens probably nothing!
I don't have any bidders that were blocked recently. I wonder why your bidders were blocked, which restrictions did you have on yours? Here is mine-

s.gif
Block buyers who:
s.gif
Have received 2 Unpaid Item strike(s) within 12 Month(s)
Have a primary shipping address in a location I don't ship to
Have 4 Policy Violation report(s) within 6 Month(s)
Have a feedback score of -1 or lower

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One was a country I don't ship to which was China because that had no good luck out of there. I guess now the global shipping program is up though it's not really that big of a problem. And all the other ones were for 4 policy violations in the last six months.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! I'm shocked. I just checked and he changed my feedback to positive!!! That has never happened before!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions