Im hooked

ENGRAVER

Jun 8, 2005
Chitown
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
I'm hooked

Thanks to everybody for the warm welcome. I have made my first find, and it feels great. I got out in my backyard and just walked around, got to get familiar with the detector, and I found a dime and a penny. Man, was I excited. If my neighbors saw me, they probably thought I was crazy, but oh well, they probably already think that. I also found a few nails and a bottle cap. The cool thing is, the detector showed bottle cap and that is what I found. I thought that was the coolest thing. Boy, I am going to have fun this summer. You guys were right, I am HOOKED.

Luis S.

Upvote 0

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004
Re: I'm hooked

The best is yet to come,You can't walk away now if you wanted to.HH

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Welcome and Congratulations on your first finds. When I found my first buffalo nickle I danced around the hole like an Indian chanting "I found a buffalo" Talk about... If someone was watching me I know they must of thought I was crazy. LOL!!

Keep at it and HH!!

Attachments

• happy.jpg
    happy.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 205
  • happy.jpg
    happy.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 208
R

rusty nails

CONGRATS ! - SEE I TOLD YAH SO ;D - YAH your neighbors will always act like your crazy - digging up your yard - mine cut theirs twice a week - get it sprayed - it all dies in the winter - but they will be the first hunting you down when they lose something or need a pipe located - u ought to see them when i am out side dowsing - anyways - keep us posted - LBP -

goadster

Apr 9, 2005
Dayton, Oh

Engraver, Now you're gonna have to keep a cellphone in your pocket at all times, because if you're like me, there is no longer a simple trip to the store. You're gonna find yourself stopping off at a park or soccer field on the way to or from and then there will some explaining to do as to why a 15 minute trip to the store ends up being an hour and a half!! I solved the problem real quick by taking the loved one on a couple of trips, helping them find some goodies, and then she understood the excitement and magnetic pull of "the hunt". I also got her an ACE 250 for herself......Problem solved....Happy hunting, engraver!! Keep us posted.......Goadster

Huntin' 59er

Apr 27, 2005
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Engraver, it sounds like that you're off to a good start. It will just get better and better as you learn your machine and get more experience. Good Luck !

Huntin' 59er

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d

Hello, & Welcome to the forum!!!
Sounds like your machine is going to do a good job for ya...
Good luck & Happy hunting~

acevillav

May 5, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2

Welcome sir 8). Check the edge of your drive way sure to be $ there.

Ace villav

jt70

Apr 27, 2005
My Own World
Detector(s) used
DFX

First of all....hire a landscaping professional because you will no longer have time to mow the grass!
but you will want it nice an low so you can get the coil closer to the dirt.

good luck to you/ hope you find lots of good stuff and be sure to post pics if you do so we can compete!!!

:)

JT

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Congrats on the finds!You are at the point of no return now! Dont forget to check your walkways from the driveway to the doors real good.HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread