New England
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm Mad >:(

Hey All, Wicka here :hello:

:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Had a rough day.
here's the story line
Teller last week: "I'll order you a box, but the carrier said they have a machine that takes out the silver ones"
Teller Today -: "We forgot to tell you, we aren't supposed to order you boxes, the bank paid the fee since we forgot to tell you, so we can't order you any more boxes specially but if we have extras will be glad to give them to you"
Hald Dollar Box today- "Skunk-a-roo":BangHead::BangHead:
Re-wrap the entire box, and walk to the bank with the box and rewrapped coins in hand (not back pack. holding it like a pizza box) And walk a mile to the bank, today is the only day it closes at 4pm not 5pm or later >:(
So I walked a mile to the bank, with a heavy half box, and walked a mile home.
Last 4 boxes, all skunks :'( :'(
RAAAAAAAAAAAAWRR
:'(
Happy hunting all....
Wicka

Upvote 0

kfs

Jul 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look on the bright side it could have started raining once you got to the bank.

The box would have fell apart and the rolls would have gotten soggy and started tearing.

Coins all over the place what a mess

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry wicka :'(

better luck next time... skunk boxes suck.
hope the rest of the week is better
buff

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roll with the punches kid, my first orders didn't produce jack either.

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Please don't call me a kid, if you are going to continue insulting me, please do not comment on my thread.

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please don't call me a kid, if you are going to continue insulting me, please do not comment on my thread.
It's not an insult. I use it as a general term for everybody younger than the drinking age who still relies on their parents to get by. It's a point towards your general inexperience in life. However, very well, I won't call you kid any longer.

Last edited:

Silvercrazy

Nov 24, 2006
Ha, Wicka, I don't believe he meant anything by it it was just a figure of speech. Keep at it, we all have our rough days but you just have to roll with the punches and do the best you can. Good Luck my Friend. Dennis.

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Ha, Wicka, I don't believe he meant anything by it it was just a figure of speech. Keep at it, we all have our rough days but you just have to roll with the punches and do the best you can. Good Luck my Friend. Dennis.

Thanks! I know he didn't mean to insult me, but it's a demeaning word that I find insulting being 15. I look like a 30 year old :(
But yeah, everyone has rough days, but had hopes of atleast a 40%, low hopes, almost the lowest hopes possible. and not even a 40%? :( Rough.
Date checked each coin to make sure I didn't miss any :\
Happy Hunting!
Wicka

whiteslate

Aug 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wicka I don think he ment to be mean, But as a "kid" I can see why it bugs you... Dont be upset bro I wish I could order boxes at all, even if they were all skunks, but I can't. Also just so you know bigscores, not everyone bellow the drinking age, or even younger than 18 relies on there parents, just sayin.

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wicka, I will say that I admire your tenacity... I certainly wouldn't walk a mile with a box of halves. I had more important crap to do during my summers when I was 15, like play video games, watch tv, etc. :p

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
That's how I was when I was a "kid."
I've been investing since I was 12, and coin collecting since I was 9. Sound like something a kid would do?
Thank you Bigscores, best of luck on your hunts, someones gotta find em' since I can't.
Wicka

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Wicka, whatever you do don't quit. It will turn around. Dennis.

Wowowowowow Who said anything about Quitting? Do I look like Obama?
Got a date with the bank tomorrow, I think I'mma grab couple hundred in dimes. and the rest in quarters. Hoping to hit a few silvers from rolls. Never got one, but hoping for it!
Why not right?
Happy Hunting!
Wicka

MIhunter

Bronze Member
Jun 29, 2011
Southeastern MI
One thing I have learned; The best thing to do, when you think you are being insulted, is to let it roll off your shoulders.

"Never complain and never explain" Benjamin Disraeli

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
One thing I have learned; The best thing to do, when you think you are being insulted, is to let it roll off your shoulders.

"Never complain and never explain" Benjamin Disraeli

Mlhunter... My Hero... <3
Thank you for the quote!
Wicka

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
My hands, ears, & eyes =D
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry you had a bad day, Wicka! :( Cheer up! It will get better! Just think of all those silver quarters you already have & how jealous I am of you! You will find silver in the halves! Just keep it up & give it time!

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry you had a bad day, Wicka! :( Cheer up! It will get better! Just think of all those silver quarters you already have & how jealous I am of you! You will find silver in the halves! Just keep it up & give it time!

I can't get any more halves without paying a fee.. (not paying the fee so no more halves) I guess that was my one chance. and I blew it >:(
Hey Mrs. CRH:)
Wicka

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
My hands, ears, & eyes =D
Primary Interest:
Other
Well get whatever you can & keep it going! Eventually you will find someone who will order halves for you without a fee. Can't your grandmother order them for you?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread