Wrong side of the Country for me,
but hopefully someone here can help.

Happy Hunting !
Jeff

joe_black

Jun 12, 2006
Eastern N. Carolina
where to hunt

Hi Danny, i'm also on the wrong side of the country (NC coast) but i looked at a few web pages about tacoma and looks like you have a good area to work with. Apparently there were native american, and euro-american settlements in your area. check these out. Also, hit public gathering places. I saw Fox Island Playing field on the map, and quite a few historical buildings and landmarks are mentioned. Check on Mount Rainier and see if there has ever been any gold prospecting there. Its a national park so you'd want to check into rules about digging first, dont want to tangle with the feds!

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Welcome Danny,

This is the best site on the net for metal detecting/treasure hunting. Glad to have you with us. I'm also from the East Coast (PA). I think we have a few members on that side of the country that can help. For the time being, this is what I could find for Washington. Hope it helps. Also, there may be some tips for Washington in the Treasure leads section of treasurenet.

http://www.therockerbox.com/washington.htm (Just need to know what county you need)

Hope it helps.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions