Im still practicing and found this today

grouper

Greenie
May 25, 2006
I'm still practicing and found this today

Well everyone. Thanks for all your input on the Minelab Excalibur 1000. I am getting the hang of it now and I don't miss my other underwater metal detector at all. I haven't dove this place in years, and went back today. Water temp was 44 degrees and it was cold but well worth it for an old woman! I thought the gold ring was fake, but no. It says 14ka on the inside and an inscription that is unreadable. The two other rings are silver, and of course some clad. I had fun, and will certainly go back because this was only 20 minutes of hunting underwater. I really appreciate everyone helping me tune my minelab. It is off auto, and I am using manual. That's when I started to find alot more. I love you guys! Myabe I'll find a few gold coins one day like you all. Those are awfully nice looking.

Attachments

• f.jpg
    f.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 1,033
Upvote 0

DaChief

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
-------(Water)------- Garrett Infinium (Relic and Coin) Minelab Sov. Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: I'm still practicing and found this today

Hey Grouper. Great start there. Go to the "Beach and Shallow Water" Forum and post your water finds there also if you will. There are many water hunters there who love to share the information about techniques, etc. for water hunts.

Da Chief!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread