Status
Not open for further replies.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry Red, I saw Frank was no longer in thread so I went to close it. I use smartphone half the time so at times it is slow and not always easy after I go to do the post, takes time some times, I should have looked back at thread to see if someone else was in it.... I will reopen thread for you to post then close it, didnt mean to lock someone out in middle of post which was why I waited when I saw Frank in......

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
TH= Good Mod enforcing arbitrary rules. Since members make the forum, How about a non binding vote on opinions as to weather a political thread could be set up. Look at it this way, no one has to look at this thread. Only a fool would force himself to read material he does not agree with. Think of it this way, it would cleanse the other threads of political rambling. This should make a happy camp once again. TH how about thronging it up to the owners. I think they would go for it if they do not have a political agenda themselves. Frank

7-06  WOODCUTS 031-d.jpg That's hearts & flowers he is playing! lol

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frank, owners and admin made it clear to moderators when they took over that they do not want politics on the forums, they told us if particular members try to constantly push the politics issue we have the option to ban them.

None of TreasureNets rules are up for vote or debate by members. Infact this thread and any thread that debates our rules or enforcement of our rules violates our rules if anyone would take the time to read the rules they would see.

This is getting old and tiresome, as per our rules there is "no politics". You want to discuss politics go to a political forum.

Go to one of the other treasure forums annd discuss politics, oh wait, they dont allow politics either.

This topic is closed, please do not push this farther and make me take steps I don't want to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread