In a week I will be gone....

tmanfromtexas

Mar 12, 2006
Deep East Texas near Toledo Bend
Detector(s) used
ETRAC BABY
Well folks it has been an amazing run. I am headed back to TEXAS for good next Friday. I gave my notice and will be headed to a job alot closer to home. I have really enjoyed hunting with all y'all over the last 3 years. I have watched yall pull some great finds from the Chicago dirt and was happy to be a part of all the impromptu hunts where we all got together and hunted. I hope the shiney stuff keeps coming out of the dirt because I know I didnt find it all.

GOIO, if you read this I hope you are getting out and finding all the gold you can carry.

Dave, it has been a blast for the last 2 years hunting with you. You are a great detectorist and I hope you keep finding the silver stuff.

Good luck to all and dont be surprised if I dont come back and visit.
Tracy

Lookn4Seated

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2008
Detector(s) used
Deep Silver Seeker 3000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always a blast and pleasure getting out hunting with you.

I wish you all the best back at home, I'm sure it's a great feeling to finally get back home.

Good luck on all of your future endeavors.

P.S. I will be driving through Texas somewhere between the 21st and 23rd of August......maybe an impromptu hunt? :dontknow:

watercolor

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm really sorry that I never got a chance to hunt with you. . . maybe sometime :)

All the best to you :wink:

Dirt fishing Wolf

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2009
G P, Illinois
Detector(s) used
DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex +
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck back home. Didn't get a chance to meet or hunt with you but I enjoyed your post. Hope you
will still send us a post or two. HH DFW

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Texas?!?
Ain't nothing there but steers and great md'ers!

All the best Tracy, you are gonna be missed for sure. I'd come down but you know they can't cook for beans anywhere west of Wichita Falls.

p2c

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2009
Matteson, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac and Grey Ghost NDT; Garrett Pointer Pro
Since you took so much of our silver, make sure to take some of our politicians with you to even things out... I'd certainly take that end of the bargain. Good luck back home.

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well buddy im sorry to hear that your leaving but I had a blast MD'ng with you!!! Wish I could of detected with you more but I have been so busy but drop us a line sometime and be sure to video more of your hunts!!! :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat:

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me be the first to welcome you back to TEXAS,were still have lots of room. :icon_sunny: :laughing7:

d-dub

Apr 15, 2009
Chicago, Il
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac & Minelab Excal II
Hate to see you go, Tracy. Wish we had done more hunting together but did enjoy the few times we uh, swung together?

Good luck back home and in the future!

twistidd

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chicago
Detector(s) used
White's Matrix M6 w/ Sun-Ray DX-1, 950 coil and 6x10 DD, Minelab Excalibur II, Garrett Ace 250, Garmin Etrex GPS
Tracey,

Good luck with your new job in Texas! Even though I haven't seen you in a while, it was def fun when you were around. We'll all miss your presense here. Don't forget to swing by to the Illinois forum and show us your finds. You'll always be one of us! I'm going to miss the overalled man in Kermit's and Dave's videos!

Take care buddy,

Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread