IN GOLDEN POND !

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Connected with Leprechaun today.... Little did we know we were heading to a virgin area, in a POND i knew about... How do I know? Well with the amount of targets and the amount of rings that we came out with, I would say that no one has been there before.... When you have been detecting as long as we have, you can tell quickly if it's been hit.... Our Totals at the end of the day were impressive even to us..... We are on a GOLDEN high ..... As soon as we walked into the water, Leprechaun yelled the magic word... GOLD.... wow he walked rite on top of it... a nice band.... I then said HELLO to a GOLD class ring that hasn't seen the sunlight in quite a few years... Marked 1925 and made by a Boston Company O'neil & Casella... they started back in 1921.... Then I hear Gold, are you kidding me? man he was on a tear today... he had a very nice Religous medal marked 14 K and he got the chain too... Congrats on that nice find... started heading out into the deeper water and then bang another GOLD wedding band with yup you guessed it... Diamonds ..... man what a diamond streak I am on this season.... so I head over to show it off and he says .... GOLD ..... I said where... he says in the bottom of my scoop.... ok, at this point we had to stop and just laugh ( out loud )... man what a day.... We went at it hard and fast for a while ... quite a bit of coins and not much other jewelry.... We turned back and I got another ring but thought that it was sterling... I clipped it on , but the real surprize was when I got home and cleaned it up... Marked (PT).... WOW is all I can say... must have been in the mud for years...... never seen one turn black....Leprechaun also ended the day with 2 more rings , One Gold and a very nice Sterling ring with a GOLD emblam on the face... Good Luck hunting the virgin areas do exhist... keep looking... Thanks to Google Earth....and thanks to Leprechaun for such a great day... Good friends are harder to find then GOLD 14 K.JPG virgin  (15).JPG virgin  (2).JPG virgin  (3).JPG virgin  (7).JPG virgin  (9).JPG virgin  (12).JPG :headbang: IMG00495-20121022-1425.jpg IMG00497-20121022-1425.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread