in Memorial to Veterans of All Foreign Wars

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
POW-MIA_flag.jpg
With the deepest gratitude of those who made the ultimate sacrifice on this Memorial Day of 2009
I salute you, your families, your depth of character, your commitment to Freedom - your legacy lives
on as we Americans live out daily existance, in Freedom, with our Families, and our Lives because of you!

The only way we can repay you is to live our lifes fully and richly in the Spirit of America!
But never forgetting it is you, the Veteran who made the Supreme Sacrifice of your Life it self!

Since our founding Fathers first laid Pen to Parchment, and decided on the course that took us
from tyranny to freedom, over ONE Million Veterans have given there Lives for this Dream!
50star2.gif
http://www.vfwfoundation.org/donate_base.aspx?donate=_&main=1&smain=pg

In that sacrifice , you have Freed over hundreds of millions of people world wide, and allow 380+ million Americans
walk everyday in the path you have made safe!

WE Honor you for this and we the Living - hold this Banner high in gratitude for your service!
We will never let the Freedom of America die, as long as there is the last breath of our Citizens.

To the Airman, Sailors, Soldiers, Marines and Coast Guard, Living and Dead, WE Salute you!
May God Bless You , May God continue to Bless America
rangler

vfwfoundation.jpg
http://www.rollingthunderwi3.org/files/RTWI3_Brochure.pdf

Attachments

• 50star2.gif
    50star2.gif
    10.5 KB · Views: 183
B

BIG61AL

I am forever grateful to the American military for keeping the world a much more freer place. It's because of them that we enjoy all of our freedoms and out from under the boots of fascists, communists and imperialists.

Big Al
son of SGT. Al Manuel Sr, jet mechanic, military police, veteran of the Japanese occupation and the Korean war. 13 kills.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rangler I'm late getting around to this post about Decoration Day, but thanks. They had a lottery going on that I entered in High School where you could go to VietNam for your senior trip and I got number 331. I lost or won, depending on how you look at it. Many of my family enlisted to avoid being drafted as we thought we would get a better deal. The Nazis killed my cousin Joe, and his name is on the Choctaw Nation War Memorial. It would be cooler if I could go fishin with him. I'm sorry to say it, but most of my family entered the service with the goal of defending freedom, but very quickly fought to kill as many of them as we could and save our ass and get home.

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
RGinn
Rangler I'm late getting around to this post about Decoration Day, but thanks. They had a lottery going on that I entered in High School where you could go to VietNam for your senior trip and I got number 331. I lost or won, depending on how you look at it.

You won life little lottery for a high school kid, thanks to the Lord for watching out for you early, He obviously had
much bigger plans for you my brother!

Many of my family enlisted to avoid being drafted as we thought we would get a better deal. The Nazis killed my cousin Joe, and his name is on the Choctaw Nation War Memorial.
tuska1c-t-th.jpg
http://www.choctawnation.com/History/index.cfm?fuseaction=HArticle&HArticleID=132

My heart goes out to you RGinn, it astounds me the amount of natural courage of our Native American Brothers, whos
ancestors where brutized by the Washius, but stood tall and defended a country that did not defend them..Heros beyond anyones measure or comparison - True Warriors Courage!

would be cooler if I could go fishin with him. I'm sorry to say it, but most of my family entered the service with the goal of defending freedom, but very quickly fought to kill as many of them as we could and save our ass and get home.

i understand you just wanting to go fishing with him , so just take one of your nephews fishing and you
will make Joe proud of you and complete the circle of life.

Your are correct - the noble idea, soon became a fight for survival - we all fought just to stay alive! No shame there.
My hats off to you and your family, I salute your veteran family members,
and wish you peace and peace of mind.
rangler

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread